Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We hear all these names keep coming up but no official news from club , so 1 no leaks or 2 no one has put pen to paper yet , Benji said in his interview no talk until a players has signed a deal , my concern is , bar the brothers we have added nothing , Bulldogs have added about 10 , we need to start to secure players including for the remaining of this season .
Extend Staines and Blore , Steph
Add , Sullivan , Watson , Wilson , Sezer ,

We hear all these names keep coming up but no official news from club , so 1 no leaks or 2 no one has put pen to paper yet , Benji said in his interview no talk until a players has signed a deal , my concern is , bar the brothers we have added nothing , Bulldogs have added about 10 , we need to start to secure players including for the remaining of this season .
Extend Staines and Blore , Steph
Add , Sullivan , Watson , Wilson , Sezer ,
Bulldogs have added 3 , we have added 2 - Both teams have the same amount of players signed for next year

His pregnant girlfriend found him from Memory.
BMM was supposed to collect him from home that evening,
But moved on thinking he was sorted when he called him and there was no answer....

So big for a group of young blokes...
Was his girlfriend yeah. From what I gathered, he was destroyed over his injury and thought his career was over, and felt he was responsible for the welfare of his family being the major breadwinner as a professional athlete. Can’t imagine being that mentally gone to make such an extreme decision. A permanent solution to a temporary problem.

@Jedi_Tiger i was reading the other forum and some bloke called Garry mentioned the hold up with Sezer is that a potential better option has become available. I'm not a member there otherwise id ask myself i assume he means a better option for us and not a better option for Sezer.
Also i only ever go on the occasionally whats his mail like?

Can’t imagine being that mentally gone to make such an extreme decision.

Suicide is the no 1 cause of death from ages of 25-44 and 3rd leading cause of death 45-64.

It's so bad.

@Jedi_Tiger i was reading the other forum and some bloke called Garry mentioned the hold up with Sezer is that a potential better option has become available. I'm not a member there otherwise id ask myself i assume he means a better option for us and not a better option for Sezer.
It would have to be a better option for us as Sezer has no other options, not even in the UK retirement league.
Chad Townsend being moved on by Cowboys and looking for a move back to Sydney perhaps ?

I don't trust that Garry guy. I trust @cochise on here but not that garry guy.

We have so few spots available and we are desperate for halves and outside backs plus ideally we'd add a forward as well. I don't like the idea of signing Watson who just gives us a utility bench option.
And for him. A good retirement. No stress. No pressure to make 8. The good life. If I was Watson you wouldn't need to be a Sherlock.

Looking at this weeks team list - Bloody holes everywhere....
2 Middles go down and we've got absolutely nothing to replace them with!!
In for another battering....
And I’m silly enough to be driving down for the game..lol

Back