Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So @THE_POM advised us about Angus C and the offer we plan to give him.. Now that the media is all over this and saying others will be interested I wonder how confident we are now? I personally think we might have to increase our offer and unlikely now to land him.
Does anyone know of a timeline of him making a decision?
Interesting to hear peoples thoughts.
Doesn't usually go well once the media are involved eh.

So @THE_POM advised us about Angus C and the offer we plan to give him.. Now that the media is all over this and saying others will be interested I wonder how confident we are now? I personally think we might have to increase our offer and unlikely now to land him.
Every team would know about Angus. Only few can afford him.

Think we would be in the conversation.

Madge may be the key to this signing, as Crichton has played under him previously.

Angus added would 100% make us real strong with Papi and Appi , then Hastings , Brooks , Adam , that’s pretty solid then you add Naden who I think will shine I can’t think neg as I was a supporter of his when we tried to get him from penrifff , then we still,have a host of young guys coming along withour current
Nofo , Big Ken , and Daino , ffff. We ok just add another hard prop , and centre , we good to go

It's not as if, I dunno, Brad Arthur was reading the Telegraph at the breakfast nook and suddenly spat out his coffee saying "Aye caramba - you mean Angus Crichton is available! Fetch the cheque book!"

Back