Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Granted Teddy would be better than Laurie but would Teddy be value for money??
His best, I believe, is behind him.

He's the State of Origin Captain!!
What ever could your question be here?

The amount of "Value" for money we would get having Teddy back - in his junior club, Local area - State and club captain is beyond measure

Someone must have some inside info to whether or not Benji actually rates Brooks or not....how we can STILL be talking about playing this guy and keeping him beyond this season is terrifying to think it is still an option.

Surely Benji/sheens must know he has to be moved on at all costs for this club to move forward.

What I would say to doueihi is shut ur mouth and let ur actions on the field do the talking , and no more going missing like last week
Average at best, and speaks like Mohomed ALI. We go from bad to worse on a weekly basis

He's the State of Origin Captain!!
What ever could your question be here?

The amount of "Value" for money we would get having Teddy back - in his junior club, Local area - State and club captain is beyond measure
Lost 2 of the past 3 SOO series…bit of a loser.

That's not true, Doueihi was half all through the juniors, he was too good for reserve grade, but souths were not going to drop Reynolds or Walker, so Doueihi was slotted in wherever. We signed him and said he could be our fullback for the first year and when Benji retires he will be our five eight, that is what happened
Rose coloured glasses.

we have more chance at signing B Hunt than any other half.
young half 500 k max - star 1 m - superstar 1.5m
add 15% to pay over as always
to hard to attract a decent half outside of sydney

That only works when they're off contract - None of them are....
A casual chat with an old team mate over a game of golf with an informal offer in there somewhere...

That happens all the time.
Off contract? I think we are the only ones doing that. I hate golf but poker, money often changes hands. I reckon Lee, Shifty and Benji, should have a few home games with Suali, Manu, Munster would love poker, especially at my place, Carrigan, The Hammer.
Talking to players on contract; it happens all the time. Newy and Brooks?

Still not happy with that prop rotation.
We’d definitely need another 1st 17 prop if Tamou not resigned. Ideally Benji/Sheens could also lure Tapine or Klemmer type, if not possibly Leniu if we could swing both Martin/Leniu from Panthers or a Royce Hunt impact type from Sharks off contract.

Be very interesting to see what direction we go with our halves, seems Brooks could finally be pushed Jacko seems like he's checked out since Madge left Doueihi is looking like the only real lock in.
Wouldnt be surprised if we make an all Lebbo scumbase play with Moses, dunno if it will be a successful attempt what do you reckon @Demps

Be very interesting to see what direction we go with our halves, seems Brooks could finally be pushed Jacko seems like he's checked out since Madge left Doueihi is looking like the only real lock in.
Wouldnt be surprised if we make an all Lebbo scumbase play with Moses, dunno if it will be a successful attempt what do you reckon @Demps
I highly doubt it, lol

Interested to see how it plays out...

Back