Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

You hope that HE is OK?

What about his victims?

God give me strength.
Firstly, you assume he’s guilty.

Secondly, even if he was, having met him, getting wiped for mistakes he may have or may not have made, by people is the easy way out. What would be wrong with any of his former coaches or teammates checking on him? A club that does that for their players and former players would get my vote.

Of course I hope he’s ok (& anybody else affected whether he is involved or not).

My point was only that you should honour a contract if you sign it of your own free will. Registration (or not) with the NRL does not change the status of a legally binding contract.
I agree, even a verbal agreement and a hand shake should be honored, unfortunately people have different standards these days.

Wouldn't take klemmer sure he is a good player but his attitude is shit and all the on and off-field problems aren't worth it maybe sheens can whip some respect into him if it did happen
He doesn't have a crap attitude, he's just an extremely passionate player. We don't have enough of these types of blokes at our club. He is a must sign in my opinion

Tell that to Manly about Aloi...didnt see them put up much resistance to him breaking his contract with us!
It works both ways
Sorry mate, disagree. Manly did ecourage Aloiai to break his contract and Parramatta did the same with Moses and Matterson but that just shows they're scum. We should play it hard with contracts, but legal. For example, we should not let Pappy backflip under any circumstances but let's not get down in the dirt with the scum.

Papalii is the number one Second Rower in the competition. Given WT have so much extra money top up his three year contract some more. We need players like him coming to the club sends out a good message to other players.

I hope Kelma stays as I feel he could be a very good player with Papalii and Blore around him. Just needs to learn to play for the 80 mins.

I would be very happy with a Brooks and Klemmer swap. Could be a win/win.
I would be happy for Papa to be 80 minutes and Kelma and Blore interchanging to cause havoc in Attack and Defence for 40 minutes each

That with Api , Pole, Stefano, Offa, Twal , Musgrove and Tamou ( 1 year extension ) is a good pack

Sorry mate, disagree. Manly did ecourage Aloiai to break his contract and Parramatta did the same with Moses and Matterson but that just shows they're scum. We should play it hard with contracts, but legal. For example, we should not let Pappy backflip under any circumstances but let's not get down in the dirt with the scum.
Only we matter, us versus them. WT are coming , not the other way.

I would be happy for Papa to be 80 minutes and Kelma and Blore interchanging to cause havoc in Attack and Defence for 40 minutes each

That with Api , Pole, Stefano, Offa, Twal , Musgrove and Tamou ( 1 year extension ) is a good pack
Who said Kelma is staying isnt he off the Manly

Klemmer is a machine. I don't get how some people are opposed to him. It's obvious there's major problems in Newcastle that go beyond him. Bloke is making 150m+ a game off of good quality hit ups. We don't have anyone who comes close to giving us the go forward he does.

Klemmer, Koroisau and Papali'i would legitimately transform our pack. We've seen what Hastings and Doueihi can do behind a pack that holds its own. Imagine them behind a pack that wins the battle often...

Wasn't the club meant to complete the 30 man roster on Monday?
I thought someone said they would update the full team Yesterday but still unknown.
Anyone know what the delay is

Klemmer is a machine. I don't get how some people are opposed to him. It's obvious there's major problems in Newcastle that go beyond him. Bloke is making 150m+ a game off of good quality hit ups. We don't have anyone who comes close to giving us the go forward he does.

Klemmer, Koroisau and Papali'i would legitimately transform our pack. We've seen what Hastings and Doueihi can do behind a pack that holds its own. Imagine them behind a pack that wins the battle often...
the common denominator with those names is they are all competitors, they go hard.
Klem needs a call.

Latest posts

Back