Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Exactly! We were after Nikora & Crichton a couple of months ago so I think Sheens acknowledges we need another edge backrower & experienced forward.

Frizell would be huge if true because he is at that age where he wouldn't halt the progress of Tumeth, O'Kane, Kautoga who are at least 2 seasons away anyway. Plus the talk around Blore moving to the middle & Talau being developed as an edge backrower would complement this type of signing.

He'd be a perfect signing for us. Our biggest issue is our edge forwards. IP and Frizzel would fix that problem.

I'd be happy with the pack if that occurs. If not we need to get another second rower but I doubt we get better than Frizzel.

As you state we should only give him 2 years and hopefully reasonable dollars. He isn't a marquee signing.

It'd be awesome to get him.

isn't that interesting...
on triple M Sunday Aaron Woods and Brent Read suggested a Frizelle and Brooks swap
I call BS just media talk
Brooks will be here in 2023
I heard Brent Read talking about it. He just said he thinks it would be a good swap. I thinks it is just media talk.

isn't that interesting...
on triple M Sunday Aaron Woods and Brent Read suggested a Frizelle and Brooks swap
I call BS just media talk
Brooks will be here in 2023

It makes more sense that it's just a media beat up. It'd be awesome though. We need another quality edge backrower to go along with IP.

1. I would still be talking to Angus' manager. He is still "free".
2. I'd also be in Tapine's ear, but he's signed there for a while longer - he may start to decline by the time we can get him across though.
3. Look at the Manly 7 - they may not want to don the rainbows again next year. Any of them worth looking at?
I heard one of them cuts the grass pretty well.

I heard Brent Read talking about it. He just said he thinks it would be a good swap. I thinks it is just media talk.
spot on that is what Read said on triple M he thinks it woukd be a good deal.
I seriously doubt we are releasing Brooks for 2023 especially given how we played without him and Hastings last week

The only way to take managers out of the loop is to have hard and fast penalties for breaking a contract written into the contract and the cooling off period to be when the NRL are ratifying the said contract and not after its signed.
Managers have too much power.

Picsart_22-08-09_15-27-03-493.png

Latest posts

Staff online

Back