Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I disagree people within the club have obviously seen how talented he is. So the football department have thought let’s give him an extension now because if he comes out and kills it next year not only will his value go through the roof he will be off contract and free to negotiate with any 1 he wishes. His value would be very low at the moment
The same great minds who brought you Matt Ballin, Russell Packer, Josh Reynolds, James Roberts and Ben Matulino. Injured players have been great for us under Pascoe. The tosser.

Last edited:
I think Stef is an impact prop along the lines of the top props like RCG, Fischer-Harris, Hass etc. I'm not stating he is that good but he is a big body who can get the team rolling forward.
He can be that good but nowhere near it yet. Needs to add a fair degree of agro to his arsenal before he is included in that group. Plenty of potential.

Smart resiging Blore. We can get him at lowest possible price and unlike those on here the club knows all the details of 8njury risk, etc. He was starting backrower while still eligible for Flegg. Has talent, size and commitment just needed his body to catch up - in 12 months time he will cost a lot more but also 1 extra year doesn't waste much if worse happens.

Smart resiging Blore. We can get him at lowest possible price and unlike those on here the club knows all the details of 8njury risk, etc. He was starting backrower while still eligible for Flegg. Has talent, size and commitment just needed his body to catch up - in 12 months time he will cost a lot more but also 1 extra year doesn't waste much if worse happens.
Was hurt when he arrived and he’s been hurt since. We know the risk, he’s made out of glass.

I think Stef is an impact prop along the lines of the top props like RCG, Fischer-Harris, Hass etc. I'm not stating he is that good but he is a big body who can get the team rolling forward.

Closer to Haas than the others.....
Haas is also a domestic prop.

RCG, Fisher Harris are Impact Props.
Stef and Haas are not high impact props....
Good Players, But not High impact.

The naysayers are probably singing "Blorey, Blorey to South Sydney"

Nrl tonight - Charlie Staines on some pretty good coin for 2023 so Panthers might need to move him on to free up some cap space .
Wonder what the good coin is ?

ASHLEY KLIEN.
WHO WAS THE VIDEO REFEREE IN THE RND 19 MATCH BETWEEN THE
WEST'S TIGER'S & NQL

HAS BEEN REWARDED FOR HIS INEPTITUDE, WITH THE NUMBER ONE RATING OF ALL THE REFEREE'S.

BY BEING SELECTED TO REFEREE THE BLOODY GRAND FINAL.

BEAT THAT ONE.

2 MTHS AFTER THE BIGGEST REFEREE BLUNDER OF ALL TIME AS THE VIDEO REFEREE HE IS GIVEN THE BIGGEST JOB ANY REFEREE IN THE GAME CAN BE GIVEN.

A GRAND FINAL.

A REWARD NORMALLY GIVEN TO WHAT IN THE NRL'S MIND IS FOR THE SEASONS BEST REF.

BUT THIS DECISION IS IN MY OPINION A FREEKIN JOKE.

WOULD BE LIKE GIVING A BEST AND FAIREST AWARD TO SOMEONE THAT WAS SUSPENDED FOR 2 OR 3 DIFFERENT OFFENCES.l stuff

IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

BUT THIS HAS.
Can't wait for a G rand Final stuff up big time this moron has plenty in him. League taking a huge risk

Nrl tonight - Charlie Staines on some pretty good coin for 2023 so Panthers might need to move him on to free up some cap space .
Wonder what the good coin is ?

Said it here a gazillion times...
He's on close to 500 (reported at the time)
Most hear won't hear it, But they're the numbers...

He's not worth anywhere near that - The reason I'm not real big on signing him
(In ANY capacity)
Not often a young bloke will have his wage halved (As it should be with Staines) and not drag his lip and dig in accordingly.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back