Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

You thought Munster was a legit option?!
Yes. The money that we could offer made us legit.
Dickheads running the show obviously couldn't make it too good to refuse.
We would be a completely different club if we had Munster.
We must be content to be the laughing stock of the league. Even our future signings treat us like a joke.

Yes. The money that we could offer made us legit.
Dickheads running the show obviously couldn't make it too good to refuse.
We would be a completely different club if we had Munster.
We must be content to be the laughing stock of the league. Even our future signings treat us like a joke.
That reaction of Api tells you everything you need to know about the players perception of WT. and those who created that perception are still in the building.

Extra few weeks holidays in Sept
Shiny new gym

I can’t think of any cons

Why not?!
Work less hours for more money should be our pitch!

All seriousness, people who believe elite players will come to the club at this stage are playing fantasy football. Things can change quickly but it's not going to be through nabbing world class players.

That reaction of Api tells you everything you need to know about the players perception of WT. and those who created that perception are still in the building.
[This word has been automatically removed]ing oath.
[This word has been automatically removed]s are just happy to plod along and keep getting their meal vouchers and bar tabs at wests ashfield.
[This word has been automatically removed] em all.
Really hate this club sometimes.
Retarded twits running the show

All seriousness, people who believe elite players will come to the club at this stage are playing fantasy football. Things can change quickly but it's not going to be through nabbing world class players.
I said it a few weeks ago, Munster struggles behind our forwards anyway.. if it was even remotely possible good on the club for pursuing it but I doubt it ever was.

Forwards are the priority.

Not true.
If the club had of used their shit for brains and made a very competitive unofficial offer, I reckon we would have got him.
1.2 a year, 5 years.
Missus gets set up, whatever she likes, kids paid for.
Free house for the 5 years, if we make the finals twice its yours.
Free cars for the fam.
How the [This word has been automatically removed] you think teddy got new teeth?
Under the salary cap?

Are we getting laughed at again?
Geez it was only Monday last time
The boys at the NRLs version of TMZ will need have a rummage through their old tigers stories to re-hash in order to disract viewers from their terrible takes on the Panthers celebrations. I'm thinking a playing 13 of former tigers players or a story on a fall out between sheens and Marshall will do

Not true.
If the club had of used their shit for brains and made a very competitive unofficial offer, I reckon we would have got him.
1.2 a year, 5 years.
Free cars for the fam.
How the [This word has been automatically removed] you think teddy got new teeth?
Under the salary cap?
That’s how the Storms roll

Not true.
1.2 a year, 5 years.
Free cars for the fam.
Under the salary cap?
It's possible he may have been tempted by that. But do you really think that would have been a wise offer?

It's possible he may have been tempted by that. But do you really think that would have been a wise offer?
1.2 a year is a steal.
Everything else is no different to what the successful clubs do.
Would you give up 2ish mill over 5 years to stay with the storm?

Latest posts

Members online

Back