Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Arriba!

If these forwards go forward, and my God, we will be going forward, then Brooksy will finally have the ability to drive games and be a leader. Of course forumers, this is what’s been needed all along. All hail Brooksy I say. Hey, slow and steady wins the race am I right or am I right.

Given the winds of change, I for one vote we get rid of Twal. Reaks of Madge - useless, zero impact. Seyfarthesque if you ask me (there’s another one - he can go to).

Mmmmm what’s that smell?????? I’ll tell you what it is - it’s onset greatness coming our way!!

Remember, halfbacks don’t win you games, front rowers do (or something).

I’ve just done 4 bags.

He's a slimy little worm but there's no denying his talent. If losing Hastings has got us Klemmer and, by extension, Moses then well done to Sheens.
Brooks has never performed with an alpha pairing in the halves with him.

His best games were with Mbye, doing the basics and keeping out of his way.

Rinse, repeat the last decade.

...unless it's AD & Moses.
That's something I could see being a big success.

Arriba!

If these forwards go forward, and my God, we will be going forward, then Brooksy will finally have the ability to drive games and be a leader. Of course forumers, this is what’s been needed all along. All hail Brooksy I say. Hey, slow and steady wins the race am I right or am I right.

Given the winds of change, I for one vote we get rid of Twal. Reaks of Madge - useless, zero impact. Seyfarthesque if you ask me (there’s another one - he can go to).

Mmmmm what’s that smell?????? I’ll tell you what it is - it’s onset greatness coming our way!!

Remember, halfbacks don’t win you games, front rowers do (or something).

I’ve just done 4 bags.
I was with you until the Twal comment. Apologize to him (and his enormous peen) immediately.

Latest posts

Back