Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Here’s a idea , it’s 2023 tomorrow, how about everyone on this forum stop talking about the past and get behind our new team and start supporting them all coaches and players . Happy new year to all , may we please play finals next year
I think most of us are trying ...just wary to let our guard down ...again ......it is very painful supporting this club ....mentally painful BP ??

Get a room for yourself, Man U write some shit!
A little tip for u last time we made the finals, sheens was in charge.
I may not pay sheens completely for the paps signing but it was him all the way for api, but he still got the deal done for both!
But carry on with your rant….

So the best you’ve got is evidence from over ten years ago. Conveniently leaving out how Sheens missed the finals when we were favourites, got the sack, took the club to court and then failed in the UK for the next decade.

Him all the way on Api? How do you work that one out, idiot? Not only was Madge coach when he signed but he’s also previously played under Madge so try peddling your lies elsewhere. You are incapable of posting anything factual and without miraculously making yourself look dumber than you already are.

Go make yourself useful and sniff a pair of Nofos used shorts, weirdo.

Good to see some actual rumours instead of the pissing contest about coaches..

Do you think we are a good chance mate?
My Gut says Gus is still in it and just playing games
Bulldogs would still be in it. No idea why people on here post rumours about other clubs inner workings. Can barely get ours right let alone someone else's. Bulldogs need a halfback. Simple.

It was a committee of people doing the recruiting. Pascoe, Lee, Madge and Hartigan. Madge couldn't recruit who he wanted without running it last the committee
Been involved with a lot of "committee decisions" over the years. They often seem to default to, and align with the views of the village idiot/s who almost always seem to be a part of the exercise.

The Dolphins looks like Dad's Army to me.

WT have recruited very well and if they land Moses then happy days ahead.

I can't believe the lack of half back talent throughout the 17 clubs. Aren't half backs being developed at junior levels?

Love to see some of our juniors kick on in 2023 and someone like Junior Tapou has a break through season.

That's hard to judge, but it looks very good to me. I can't see a weakness. Still the halves and the backs, especially a couple of game changers like Munster, Lui, Manu etc needed, to complete the package. We are about 80% up the mountain, another year to the top, but i'm an optimist !
I agree we are building nicely and 8-17 is good. Well, provided that all the recruits perform at their best in a new club. And assuming the likes of Utoikamanu and Blore can both stay on the field and reach their potential, something neither are yet to do. And also, assuming Twal has recovered physically and mentally from concussions. And finally, assuming Pole can build on his reasonable debut season, finding a consistency that often alludes young forwards and avoiding any 2nd year syndrome.
And assuming we have a blessed run with injury and suspension as the back ups include Seyfarth and a bunch of kids that would have about 10 games experience between them. So if they are called upon they will need to perform well above any level they have previously performed.

A lack of depth in the Halves is a huge concern.
Maybe will smith will take up that last spot ? Even NSW cup has no true half.
Brooks goes down we’re cooked .
A Wakeham,Falls or Frawley type signing is almost necessary for next season
Add goal kicking to that problem. AD is an injury risk and also our only reliable goal kicker.

So the best you’ve got is evidence from over ten years ago. Conveniently leaving out how Sheens missed the finals when we were favourites, got the sack, took the club to court and then failed in the UK for the next decade.

Him all the way on Api? How do you work that one out, idiot? Not only was Madge coach when he signed but he’s also previously played under Madge so try peddling your lies elsewhere. You are incapable of posting anything factual and without miraculously making yourself look dumber than you already are.

Go make yourself useful and sniff a pair of Nofos used shorts, weirdo.
Oh right I am the weirdo.
Yet there u are all but licking the asscrack of fadge. One of the most epic failures in tigers history, up there with terry lamb.
What are the facts in regards to api u seem to spout about, #fullofshit?
Sheens won us a premiership in recent history compared to major money clubs like the eels.
U really have no idea do u! Obviously u lack attention in your life, and try to get some here by being one of the biggest trolls on the forum. Seriously does anyone like you???

Add goal kicking to that problem. AD is an injury risk and also our only reliable goal kicker.
Reliable? Missed some Sitter's last year. Would of won that Cowboys game if he didn't miss from just to the side.

Bulldogs would still be in it. No idea why people on here post rumours about other clubs inner workings. Can barely get ours right let alone someone else's. Bulldogs need a halfback. Simple.
until a deal is done, all clubs are still in the race for Moses that be dolphins dogs tigers parramatta, it would be silly to say otherwise

So if we are offering MM 4 years from 24 onwards then how old will he be in that 4th year? 33? 34? How can we justify paying $1.25m for a senior citizen?

still think if we miss Moses 2024 could turn out like
7. K Flanagan
6. L Brooks
1. RTS or Farnworth

Bulldogs or Dolphins get Adam Douihie
Why would we sign Flanagan? That’s a downgrade even for Brooks the only 7 I’ll say Brooks is better than. If we do miss out on Moses we won’t be signing Flanagan.

Latest posts

Back