Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I remember when I first joined the forum we were chasing Latrell Mitchell and I believed every word I read and rode the wave believing we had him. I learnt my lesson then not to get to hyped out about things until they are announced by the club and the best type of signing is 1 we did not expect like api and papi
Don't seek factual information from a forum.

You will find informed opinion and some insider info - but not a consistent stream of reality-based discourse....

If Moses re-signed with Eels, why would they wait weeks to announce it? They'd end the speculation now.

Only Tigers (or Dogs) would have to wait weeks because they would be attempting to get him over for 2023.
That's what I think although after all our failed attempts to sign decent players I'm cynical, still reckon he is staying at Parra. Don't know it's got me beat.

We'll see how much of a loss..
He's gone. It's been discussed
ad nauseam. You and @DGilly
should fire him off an "I miss
you" tweet lol. He's a Knight now
Just disagreeing with peoples opinions that gaining Klemmer was worth losing Hastings.

Reminds me of when we lost Harry Grant and everyone said Liddle was just as good in the preseason … that worked out well for us.

Hastings cops some on here for simply not being wanted by incoming coach - don't get it especiallybafter he represented us pretty well.Why some seem to be death riding him as a result of another club snapping him up as soon as they realised he was available seems petty.

I'm guessing you mean Penrith. I have noticed in a lot of their games they don't fight to stay up in the tackle - if they can they drop straight away so they can get a quick play the ball. What annoys me is these are the same tactics we used in 2005 and suddenly it was called surrendering in the tackle and the defence was allowed to keep you down. Apparently nowadays only certain teams get pinged for dropping in the tackle.
I Think they struggle so they land on their fronts ......that is the difference from what I see

Staff online

Back