Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I would love to see Moses sign for us just to see the absolute chaos it would bring this forum. I reckon it goes into proper meltdown mode. A few people are getting themselves banned that's for sure.
That is a great thought. We could follow that up a week later with the announcement of a three year extension for Brooks. That would allow sufficient time between announcements for the suffering to ease to excruciating level before it is ramped up again.

Last edited:
We have prospects coming through as well. 500k for an 18 year old. Fair dinkum
Its 500 k for the transfer fee - who knows what they paid for his contract. Seems like a real ahole - agrees to contract with broncs then sacks his manager. Day before his contract is finalised his new manager reckons he can get more and starts playing the broncs against the dolphins. He jumps up and down claiming broncs promised him top 30 and and a start at 5/8. Broncs pull his contract and slap a transfer fee on him. Poor old uncle wayne thought he had him. I'll wait before i start whinging about us not going for him.

Sounds like he is a bit entitled to me. First bit of trouble he wants out, we already have one player who throws tantrums don't need another imo.
He was given a contract 60 pages long, without an agent present, verbally told he'd be in the NRL squad this season, so signed the contract without reading and understanding all of it. Then later found out Broncos lied to him and he wasn't top 30, felt betrayed and wanted to leave ASAP. The kid made a rookie mistake sure, but Broncos did the dirty on him

I thought the same thing - outside Olam real weapon.
Olam was useless when he first came in to grade he could just run fast and he has worked so hard on himself along with the storm if Nofo could work that hard he would be a great player

Reactions: 851
Them and Newcastle seem to be the same. The playing group has this ego created by a one team town. They seem to think they can cash cheques they havnt earned.

Canberra,Nth Qld and the Storm don't seem to have this problem.

On a side note how good is that we offloaded Luciano to the cows who paid 700k for him haha. That Luki is better than Luciano already let alone when he gets older.
How long is the contract Toddy just had to wait instead of panicking he had a bad first year and under pressure to get results made a bad decision

Olam was useless when he first came in to grade he could just run fast and he has worked so hard on himself along with the storm if Nofo could work that hard he would be a great player
The PNG players have never been exposed to the training or coaching standards in the NRL systems. This means they may take longer to adjust but when they do, you have a very good player eg Marcus Bai. Many play in PNG barefoot and with malaria. The tougher it gets, the more they like it just like Olam.

"Newcastle’s English winger Dominic Young is in talks with the Canterbury Bulldogs as Phil Gould continues his multimillion-dollar buying spree.

News Corp can reveal the 21-year-old winger toured the Bulldogs’ Belmore headquarters on Friday afternoon with Gould and coach Cameron Ciraldo". 🤢

"Newcastle’s English winger Dominic Young is in talks with the Canterbury Bulldogs as Phil Gould continues his multimillion-dollar buying spree.

News Corp can reveal the 21-year-old winger toured the Bulldogs’ Belmore headquarters on Friday afternoon with Gould and coach Cameron Ciraldo". 🤢
How? This is getting ridiculous

Latest posts

Back