Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Even if pen was put to paper, it still has to be registered by the nrl
If it was finalised today as signed we won’t hear about it till next week sometime

Even if pen was put to paper, it still has to be registered by the nrl
If it was finalised today as signed we won’t hear about it till next week sometime
Not necessarily, Dogs signed and announced multiple contract before they were registered with HQ. The reason being they had to get their cap in order by offloading players before they could register the contracts

Reactions: 851
Not necessarily, Dogs signed and announced multiple contract before they were registered with HQ. The reason being they had to get their cap in order by offloading players before they could register the contracts
I also think it's hands off if they've signed up until it's ratified and it's not that long before it's defunct...is this right or did I dream that?

I think at best we can hope for a tiny Leake saying we have got him but that will be it for at least a week. there has been nothing leaked out of the club lately we won’t hear anything they don’t want us to hear from them

Can't believe people who give it to the Pom on here. He's one of the only ones who can actually bring rumours to the rumours page.

I don't for the world think Moses will actually come. But just because there was no announcement doesn't mean Poms info is wrong. People expecting there to be an instant announcement haven't been paying attention to how these things are usually done. Cooling off, club photos etc. There was never going to be a public announcement today.
excuse you i bring plenty of rumours here. as does @Tom Brbyb and @Pascoes_barber. wash your mouth out with soap young man.

Can't believe people who give it to the Pom on here. He's one of the only ones who can actually bring rumours to the rumours page.

I don't for the world think Moses will actually come. But just because there was no announcement doesn't mean Poms info is wrong.
I don’t know why anyone believes it to begin with.

Latest posts

Back