Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Agree, with maybe a chance for this year. But sides would be negotiating now for 2024 as you stated, and it would be difficult to do much when you have 1.4mil $ tied up waiting for an answer.
No administration I assume are going to leave a contract or let anyone string them along awaiting a yay or nay response for a 12 month period ,recruitment suicide. Surely there is a cut off date or withdrawal timeline in place set by either club common sense would suggest. Do feel though Mosses hesitation to not have already re-sign with eels is a good sign for us, strange that he would not want the Eels club and fans rejoicing in his name if it were he is 100% happy to be there. I think weighing everything up he sees more pros coming to us I.e coaching staff, Brooks and definitely a club on the up! Hope we all know soon 🙏.

For what it’s worth the same source I’ve been posting on here about who works in membership - who up until now has been pretty spot on for those who can remember

He reckons it’s happening.... not 1000% but the whispers around the club is he’s coming back but just nothing signed as of yet - however that’s expected to change in the coming days

Apparently around 6-8 members of the squad have been in contact talks with Moses including Brooks and Ice (the main two)

The word around town is we’re offering around 200-300k more a season over a longer period - Moses went back to Parra to increase there offer and as it stands they haven’t budged

Also.... Parra have quietly been talking internally that if Moses did leave they want Stefano for 2023 and they’ll let him go

For what it’s worth both Benji and Sheens are scoffing at that idea and are happy to wait for 2024
Thanks Teddy for the update and hope it's right..

What I don't understand is IF that meeting happened yesterday, I thought it was to commit but sounds like it was to increase our offer or something and then to go back to Eels again? Could be reading it wrong.
Clearly a decision needs to be made as its just dragging on.
I think the Eels might know as they don't seem to be having him in their marketing like you would if he was staying considering he would be the main vocal point IMO.
Don't want to get excited as been burnt many times before.

Question. Relating to Mitch taking his time.
If the new CBA gets agreed to before Mitch agrees to a contract.
Does the change of the November 1 (off contract rule) to the June 30 no tampering deadline in the final year of contract. Mean that Mitch would have to wait until June 30 to sign with the Tigers?
I’m pretty sure if resigning with your own club there is no June 30 rule.
Supposedly it is coming back in, just wondering when it starts from?

If I was Parramatta and Moses sign elsewhere I would do 1 of two things release Moses for a swap asap and pick up AD or keep him the year and promote my junior half to the top 30 and play him the whole year giving him 10/20 minute stints looking to give him a full off season and a good weights program

But a guy I know at my local pub who is a crazy eels fan said the AD Moses swap is almost done only sticking point is AD asking for 800K and Parramattas offer is 650K Tigers mite have to to throw in some $$$$

And the relationship with the Parramatta guy is base on drinking alcohol and the odd chat at the bar buying a schooners

But a guy I know at my local pub who is a crazy eels fan said the AD Moses swap is almost done only sticking point is AD asking for 800K and Parramattas offer is 650K Tigers mite have to to throw in some $$$$
That is a shocking deal for us.

Reactions: 851

Nah… Parra have got plenty of extra coin to spend this year if they don’t have to pay Moses…they can pay AD more if they choose…

Members online

Back