Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

No surprise you’d make one of your usual deflection attempts considering you were one of the biggest opponents of signing Hynes.

Just a few examples of your many dumb tales about Hynes that we can add to your growing pile. Try to deflect and lie your way out of these:

“Laurie is a better fullback than Hynes.
Doueihi is a better centre and 5/8 than Hynes.
Both the above players don't have Papenhuyzen, JAC, Munster, Hughes, Smith and Grant in their team”

“He's no speedster. You want us to have the slowest halves combination in the NRL?”

Plenty more where they came from.You really have NFI about identifying talent, do you?
Argument over nothing, as usual. He ‘Hynes’ was never going to come to the wooden spooners with the guppies offering him a contract. From Melbourne to us? Never going to happen! So who cares who said what #irrelevant.

Argument over nothing, as usual. He ‘Hynes’ was never going to come to the wooden spooners with the guppies offering him a contract. From Melbourne to us? Never going to happen! So who cares who said what #irrelevant.

The argument wasn’t about club recruitment and this is a forum so deal with it. Just because an argument makes you uncomfortable doesn’t make it any less credible. I know you want an echo chamber where everyone talks about how great the club is and how Nofo is the best winger to ever play the game but most people have a brain and working pair of eyes.

The argument was that when Hynes was available, we had a group of posters, who also happen to be Brooks personal band of arse kissers, on here who downplayed Hynes ability, said we had players here who were better than him, called him slow and that he would not succeed outside Melbourne. Repeat pattern of behaviour.

That is beside the point.
Certain posters are criticising posts made about our terrible depth posing smug diatribes about lack of options and ignorance towards the player market. There is some comedic value in the fact these same posters were dead against us recruiting genuine talent when it was available as it would have affected the selection of their favourites.

You can get a season ending injury in the shower. This is starting to sound like a VB ad. Matter of fact I've got it now.
So what is your point?
Let them all hit round 1 completely cold but with no injuries?
Have you played contact sport before?

Awesome, another poster sulking about people posting opinions on a forum….how predictable.
🙄 talk about sulking… post your opinion, that’s what it’s for, but we get it. No need to repeat yourself everytime mate. You love to hate, that’s great. Good on you. Maybe try a different narrative on occasion.

🙄 talk about sulking… post your opinion, that’s what it’s for, but we get it. No need to repeat yourself everytime mate. You love to hate, that’s great. Good on you. Maybe try a different narrative on occasion.
You obviously don’t read my stuff. You’re just a sulker picking out anyone who’ll respond to him.
What is your opinion? Don’t have one? Easier just to bemoan those of others eh? Cool.

We don't have a 14 million cap ...we have strengthened the side but we still lack depth ...proof ...Thursday night

Look at the back up 6/7 for Warriors ...Metcalfe carved us up in 2021 in Rocky and TMM is a good quality 6 ...we would empty our shorts if they were our back ups ...wouldn't we ....I reckon there back up 1 outplayed Bula as well
Although, despite the hype around Bula, which I’m waiting to see, he was basically not getting any opportunities. Catch the ball, bring it back etc. Assume, like a lot of flashy backs, needs some team momentum to really shine.
Can’t wait to see some of that.

Latest posts

Back