Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I think it's safe to assume there will be plenty of agents hitting the phones. I suspect the favourites will be the Dolphins. He already has a relationship with his former coach, Kristian Woolf. And they have a ton of money. Holbrook at the Titans knows him well, too. Personally, I'd rather not see him in a Roosters shirt - and DEFINITELY NOT a Bulldogs one. Two years ago I think Ricky Stuart would be in with a shout. But the way he handled young George Williams (and, to a certain extent Jon Bateman) - who proved in the World Cup he can play - maybe Canberra are out of the picture. The danger is Rusty rolls out the red carpet treatment in the same fashion as he did for the young Sammy Burgess. I imagine that might be a temptation too good to miss. But I hope you guys can see the light. If not Welsby then certainly Dodd. Trust me - he's light years ahead of Brooks. When Dodd came over a few years back he gave many good Penrith juniors a hiding. Tore them to pieces.
Would they both consider a pkg deal? 😆 you’re the dude from UK who first brought them to my attention on here at least, months ago.
To think they have another 4 or 5 years of improvement in them is pretty exciting.
They’re both Saints juniors right?
The club has a winning reputation so it’s no surprise to see a couple of potential legends of the game grow from their system.

No more silly back and forth, thanks.
Listen… we all know you are a disciple of Sheens and trust in his every word and action.
That’s your opinion and there’s nothing wrong with that.
We also know you think Maguire was terrible.
Ok, your opinion again.
What you don’t seem to understand is that by endlessly using childish name calling it actually weakens any point you are trying to make.
I’m unsure what pleasure it brings…but there you go.
Anyways, I have always believed it’s unfair of me to enter into a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent, so I’ll leave it at this.
Oh your so superior, with your massive intellect. Using emojis and savage wit, I am in such a tail spin. Keep your unrealistic fantasies about Fadge, but the facts remain about his his time with us that u and your mates chose to ignore. I have never said that Sheens is perfect, but he’s a damn lot better than that other imposter that u obviously have a shrine for at home!
Agree to disagree that’s fine but u don’t have to be demeaning to a fellow supporter, sadly says more about you than me!!
I try to keep my shots above the waste unlike yourself. So back to your keyboard and your childish emojis and lols!!
Don’t forget in your fact search, who is the only coach to win us a premiership and the last coach to get us in the semifinals???
I think it’s disgusting how some people treat a man that has done this for our club and only wants the best for us. As I have said he’s not perfect and doesn’t get everything right but who does. I think he’s done a great job in the past with a basket case of a club, that nobody else has got close to in 11years!! How about you stop being a narcissist and just back the club??
I will leave it there…..

Oh your so superior, with your massive intellect. Using emojis and savage wit, I am in such a tail spin. Keep your unrealistic fantasies about Fadge, but the facts remain about his his time with us that u and your mates chose to ignore. I have never said that Sheens is perfect, but he’s a damn lot better than that other imposter that u obviously have a shrine for at home!
Agree to disagree that’s fine but u don’t have to be demeaning to a fellow supporter, sadly says more about you than me!!
I try to keep my shots above the waste unlike yourself. So back to your keyboard and your childish emojis and lols!!
Don’t forget in your fact search, who is the only coach to win us a premiership and the last coach to get us in the semifinals???
I think it’s disgusting how some people treat a man that has done this for our club and only wants the best for us. As I have said he’s not perfect and doesn’t get everything right but who does. I think he’s done a great job in the past with a basket case of a club, that nobody else has got close to in 11years!! How about you stop being a narcissist and just back the club??
I will leave it there…..
You’re

If the club miss Moses I truly believe that they should go hard for Lewis Dodd from St Helens. He's 21 and already the full package halfback. Might cost us a hefty transfer but he's at an age where he could be the main man for over a decade

I tend to agree with the deadline and move on either way option. In the case of Moses, he has already stated that it will be finalised prior to the season commencing.

Only eleven days away now, so expect that we will all know by the end of the week. If not, pull the offer.

I tend to agree with the deadline and move on either way option. In the case of Moses, he has already stated that it will be finalised prior to the season commencing.

Only eleven days away now, so expect that we will all know by the end of the week. If not, pull the offer.
The Parra forum reckon Moses is delaying his re-signing with Parra until just before season starts. They say it will be a big lift for the team and also increase ticket sales for Rd1.

I will leave it there…..
Says the one who began by demeaning me in the fist place.
Can dish it out but can’t take it. 🤣🤣🤣
Over and out from you and back to the business of signings for me.

He either tells us this week or we move on. I've had enough of this club being used as leverage. The whole Moses needing time to make a decision is getting real old and real immature on his behalf. Just do it already.

The only thing worse than a hypocrite is a stupid hypocrite. And he fits that description like a glove.

• Haha
Reactions: 851

Did Moses just give us another deadline? After all the “next weeks “ the “48hrs” now a drawn out “11 days” ?

Again, don’t let facts getting the way of your story. I have not been demeaning to u, or I did was state the facts. Like using emoji’s and abbreviations is for young people that can not use words to articulate what they mean or feel. I can take it, just be logical. U chose to ignore all the facts I stated and cherry-pick non-facts to prove your point. But all good, happy to leave it there…

On the subject of Siro - the story is he had a "Come to Jesus" moment halfway through the season after an inebriated night on the town. Woolf was ... displeased ... as Kristian Woolf can only be. Challenged him to stop wasting his god-given talent and commit 100%. Since then he's been superb. Really turned his career around. Good for him.
I think we could do worse than give Siro another go at the tigers , say a one year deal with a club option, think he would be a great asset, wouldn’t mine Knowles either

I think we could do worse than give Siro another go at the tigers , say a one year deal with a club option, think he would be a great asset, wouldn’t mine Knowles either
We really don't need another back rower at the moment ...especially at the price he will want to become a back up ...we should develop some younger ones that will cost far less in the short / long term

Latest posts

Back