Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I tend to agree with the deadline and move on either way option. In the case of Moses, he has already stated that it will be finalised prior to the season commencing.

Only eleven days away now, so expect that we will all know by the end of the week. If not, pull the offer.

I tend to agree with the deadline and move on either way option. In the case of Moses, he has already stated that it will be finalised prior to the season commencing.

Only eleven days away now, so expect that we will all know by the end of the week. If not, pull the offer.
The Parra forum reckon Moses is delaying his re-signing with Parra until just before season starts. They say it will be a big lift for the team and also increase ticket sales for Rd1.

Oh your so superior, with your massive intellect. Using emojis and savage wit, I am in such a tail spin. Keep your unrealistic fantasies about Fadge, but the facts remain about his his time with us that u and your mates chose to ignore. I have never said that Sheens is perfect, but he’s a damn lot better than that other imposter that u obviously have a shrine for at home!
Agree to disagree that’s fine but u don’t have to be demeaning to a fellow supporter, sadly says more about you than me!!
I try to keep my shots above the waste unlike yourself. So back to your keyboard and your childish emojis and lols!!
Don’t forget in your fact search, who is the only coach to win us a premiership and the last coach to get us in the semifinals???
I think it’s disgusting how some people treat a man that has done this for our club and only wants the best for us. As I have said he’s not perfect and doesn’t get everything right but who does. I think he’s done a great job in the past with a basket case of a club, that nobody else has got close to in 11years!! How about you stop being a narcissist and just back the club??
I will leave it there…..
Says the one who began by demeaning me in the fist place.
Can dish it out but can’t take it. 🤣🤣🤣
Over and out from you and back to the business of signings for me.

He either tells us this week or we move on. I've had enough of this club being used as leverage. The whole Moses needing time to make a decision is getting real old and real immature on his behalf. Just do it already.

The only thing worse than a hypocrite is a stupid hypocrite. And he fits that description like a glove.

• Haha
Reactions: 851

Did Moses just give us another deadline? After all the “next weeks “ the “48hrs” now a drawn out “11 days” ?

Again, don’t let facts getting the way of your story. I have not been demeaning to u, or I did was state the facts. Like using emoji’s and abbreviations is for young people that can not use words to articulate what they mean or feel. I can take it, just be logical. U chose to ignore all the facts I stated and cherry-pick non-facts to prove your point. But all good, happy to leave it there…

On the subject of Siro - the story is he had a "Come to Jesus" moment halfway through the season after an inebriated night on the town. Woolf was ... displeased ... as Kristian Woolf can only be. Challenged him to stop wasting his god-given talent and commit 100%. Since then he's been superb. Really turned his career around. Good for him.
I think we could do worse than give Siro another go at the tigers , say a one year deal with a club option, think he would be a great asset, wouldn’t mine Knowles either

I think we could do worse than give Siro another go at the tigers , say a one year deal with a club option, think he would be a great asset, wouldn’t mine Knowles either
We really don't need another back rower at the moment ...especially at the price he will want to become a back up ...we should develop some younger ones that will cost far less in the short / long term

The Parra forum reckon Moses is delaying his re-signing with Parra until just before season starts. They say it will be a big lift for the team and also increase ticket sales for Rd1.
It would make sense you don't want to announce your star halfback leaving the week of R1.
So you would say if Moses is coming you would know this week as if its the week after, its probably at EELS. The timing of Moses saying its basically sorted and us re-signing Doueihi suggests Parra to me.

Oh your so superior, with your massive intellect. Using emojis and savage wit, I am in such a tail spin. Keep your unrealistic fantasies about Fadge, but the facts remain about his his time with us that u and your mates chose to ignore. I have never said that Sheens is perfect, but he’s a damn lot better than that other imposter that u obviously have a shrine for at home!
Agree to disagree that’s fine but u don’t have to be demeaning to a fellow supporter, sadly says more about you than me!!
I try to keep my shots above the waste unlike yourself. So back to your keyboard and your childish emojis and lols!!
Don’t forget in your fact search, who is the only coach to win us a premiership and the last coach to get us in the semifinals???
I think it’s disgusting how some people treat a man that has done this for our club and only wants the best for us. As I have said he’s not perfect and doesn’t get everything right but who does. I think he’s done a great job in the past with a basket case of a club, that nobody else has got close to in 11years!! How about you stop being a narcissist and just back the club??
I will leave it there…..
My man, are you familiar with the concept of a false dichotomy?

It would make sense you don't want to announce your star halfback leaving the week of R1.
So you would say if Moses is coming you would know this week as if its the week after, its probably at EELS. The timing of Moses saying its basically sorted and us re-signing Doueihi suggests Parra to me.
Booooring!

If you were invested in Doueihi as your half going forward it would not be a one year re-signing. It strongly suggests the club has other plans in place.

Back