Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

A rotten apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
His old man was a crook and sounds like the son has the same genes.
I also played with Steve at Leichhardt Coaching Class until under 12's, then again u23's. He ended up playing a bit of first grade, tall lanky fullback. I forget who it was but someone hit him with a classic coathanger at Leichhardt Oval and spread his nose right across his face. He was a good style of a bloke too. I saw him a few years later and the doctors had done a beautiful job of fixing it, probably better than it was before. Had to pay for it somehow....

If Matai was any good the Dogs would not have paid $500k for Oloapu or let him go…I’m not excited by this…especially if we let James go….
Spot on..hes surplus to requiements in the eyes of Gould,who makes these decisins..and who'se judgement is sound but not perfect
Another contender for 7,but dnt bank him!

Rooster are a basket case seriously they suck it’s so good to see. with there roster they shouldn’t lose a game
Robinson is a myth in my opinion. Has been gifted the best roster, at the richest club and has constantly has his pickings of recruits for the last 10 years.

The talk of him being on the level of Bellamy or Bennett is hilarious.

Roosters are due a slide.

If they can't find a halfback by the time they lose teddy and JWH, they're in trouble.

Robinson is a myth in my opinion. Has been gifted the best roster, at the richest club and has constantly has his pickings of recruits for the last 10 years.

If they can't find a halfback by the time they lose teddy and JWH, they're in trouble.
They need a hooker and halfback

Reactions: 851

Always said he is a myth.

I think Sam’s decision will have a lot of influence from his uncle and father. They both obviously have a different way of looking at the game.

Enter Benji and Sheens.

If they can sell the vision to young walker and the two older walkers I can see us with a good chance of landing him. Benji was always told if he could do it at training he could do in a game.

I think Sam has a more free and expansive style of game that probably doesn’t work at Roosters.

I think Sam’s decision will have a lot of influence from his uncle and father. They both obviously have a different way of looking at the game.

Enter Benji and Sheens.

If they can sell the vision to young walker and the two older walkers I can see us with a good chance of landing him. Benji was always told if he could do it at training he could do in a game.

I think Sam has a more free and expansive style of game that probably doesn’t work at Roosters.

I see it like that too. IMO, the only thing that will prevent Sam from coming is simply the Wests Tigers stigma. I actually believe they would be very tempted but probably won't have the guts to make the jump. I don't say "guts" disrespectfully, I wouldn't blame them, it's a huge risk for him to come to Wests Tigers.

Once he learns to play a little straighter he will be a superstar.

I see it like that too. IMO, the only thing that will prevent Sam from coming is simply the Wests Tigers stigma. I actually believe they would be very tempted but probably won't have the guts to make the jump. I don't say "guts" disrespectfully, I wouldn't blame them, it's a huge risk for him to come to Wests Tigers.

Once he learns to play a little straighter he will be a superstar.
Unfortunately you’re right and the Walkers always played for the glamour clubs.

That’s where Benji and Sheens need to sell the vision of an expansive style in attack, we haven’t seen it yet but I’m hoping we’re building towards it.

Latest posts

Back