Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Something must be brewing at Concord. Releasing Joe, reduced contract for Brooks (reportedly), offered Moses $1.4M that we still have... That's what they colloquially call a war chest.

And now that the board have stopped the leaks, we have no idea what the big move may be. I guess we just sit back and enjoy the ride.
And re-signing Doueihi who won’t play til late 2024. Imagine around $600k went his way…

Yep, would love to hear their justification on the re-signing followed by the release. Why the change of heart.

Not a shot at you, but it's as if nobody reads
anybody's posts anymore unless they're replying.
It's been said before on this thread & the Joe O
thread that the money he was re-signed for isn't
worth it with a fit Utoikamanu, an in form Twal
and with the new signings of Bateman & Klem
that we acquired after the extension. It's a good
move. Hindsight isn't a bad thing sometimes

Can we have a go at getting one of these two props both of there clubs are going struggle to pay them top money and from whispers Souths can not match what Tatola is chasing.

Moeaki Fotuaika or Tevita "Junior" Tatola

Can we have a go at getting one of these two props both of there clubs are going struggle to pay them top money and from whispers Souths can not match what Tatola is chasing.

Moeaki Fotuaika or Tevita "Junior" Tatola

Would be good to get Junior back 2 his jnr club.
Chances of that though are pretty slim though...
I know his older brother, he loves the club and
didn't want to leave at the time. He's been huge

Something must be brewing at Concord. Releasing Joe, reduced contract for Brooks (reportedly), offered Moses $1.4M that we still have... That's what they colloquially call a war chest.

And now that the board have stopped the leaks, we have no idea what the big move may be. I guess we just sit back and enjoy the ride.

The leaks have stopped. The POM hasn’t posted since he said Pascoe was standing down. Does anyone think the club worked out who it was?

Jeez you must have been watching a different Charlie Staines to the rest of us. There was me thinking he was more or less the definition of a fringe first grader and it turns out he's the next Greg Inglis.
Looked a superstar after Laurie...but Bula betta

Back