Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I really don’t understand the hate for NRL360 and Hooper on here. Anything they say about the Tigers gets said by the fans on this forum every day. It’s like it doesn’t matter if it’s true, they’re just not allowed to say it, only we are. It’s bizarre

I really don’t understand the hate for NRL360 and Hooper on here. Anything they say about the Tigers gets said by the fans on this forum every day. It’s like it doesn’t matter if it’s true, they’re just not allowed to say it, only we are. It’s bizarre

We will see I guess. Ask Sam Walker about leading an NRL side as a young bloke, and he’s at a strong club.

Why you’d want to be the next Luke Brooks 🤷🏼‍♂️

Also, can you name the young guns because all I keep hearing from the experts is there’s a shortage of playmakers.
No one wants to be the next Luke Brooks, or will be in was a once in a generation talent. You are kidding about FOX aren't you, they make up so much bullshit it is comical. Hooper is a bullshit wanna be footy player, they consistently make shit up. I think we all know the club has issues but fabrications from the expect FOX crew are next level. The panel are a joke of the next level, Braith the most overated player of all time, Buzz, Crawdaddy, and Caray are the epitome of gutter journalists, at least the women beater is gone.

You... you do realise it’s satire right? It’s like getting mad at a Betoota Advocate article
True, don't read it just find it bizarre they don't even try to hide it. It's just blatantly obvious and they don't care.

Hi boys been reading through the posts unfortunately living in the bush you miss a lot, can someone tell me who this Tartak is?

Welcome mate, you are on the money with your assessment. There is a lot of passion here mixed in with a heap of disdain for the failings of the club as a whole. This can sometimes taint the posts but there are always a few nuggets that you can pick up along the way.

There are some wise footy heads on here - you will work out how to sift the wheat from the chaff pretty quickly.

Cheers n Beers
Jolls
Thanks Jolls..appreciate your post and insights

Hi All

I'm new to this Forum and a huge WT fan, just reading through the posts I love the passion shown by the fans on here. I hope we sign Latu Fainu and his brother, apparently the Dolphins are after them too. We urgently need a decent halfback for next year. Hoping we get some positive signing news soon
Appreciate the welcome, hopefully I can contribute to the banter and news with the same passion as most of you...Let's get some positive signings now! PS Hope the story about Benji and Fulton are just hyped up lies from the media

I agree but the current bullshit that the media are going on about him been pissed off and wants to leave, it would be a great shut down if the man himself shuts it down as this shit surely does not help with recruitment weather its true or not.
“I love my job as an assistant coach and I’m looking forward to learning more off Tim this year and in 2024 and excited to become the head coach in 2025 and I’m not walking out anywhere,” Marshall said. 
“That’s the end of it!”

- Benji in the Telegraph today

Back