Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

If we're going to get Croft I honestly would've just preferred if we re-signed Brooks. They're basically the same player with the same strengths & weaknesses.
I tend to agree but depends on how much we offer him. Brooks signed for 700 at manly I think so if Croft is 500 off the cap then I’m all for it. If similar amounts then we are not any better off other than a change of scenery.

If we're going to get Croft I honestly would've just preferred if we re-signed Brooks. They're basically the same player with the same strengths & weaknesses.

Brooks is probably better but that ship has sailed. We need options. Croft is an option. Sanders/Fainu are other options. We need to sign at least 2 halves and pray some of them perform.

So in summary from rumours in recent days, we are in talks with:

- Fainu brothers
- Ethan Sanders (only that it would be remiss of us not to be in talks)
- Aidan Sezer
- Brodie Croft
- Brayden Trindall (although Sharks have denied a release)
- Jeral Skelton (apparently signed)

Anyone else?

97% of people make stuff up on the intern
justin holbrook

Zero Tackle confirm that Luke Laulilii will be on a development contract next season upgraded into top 30 in 2025.

We know that Lachlan Galvin & Justin Feledy are top 30 in 2024.

I would presume Tallyn Da Silva & Chris Faagutu will be top 30 also next season & Kit Laulilii possibly dev contract the upgrade like his brother. Jordan Miller may be the same.

So I imagine we won't be doing much external recruitment unless there is a massive cull at the end of this season.

Zero Tackle confirm that Luke Laulilii will be on a development contract next season upgraded into top 30 in 2025.

We know that Lachlan Galvin & Justin Feledy are top 30 in 2024.

I would presume Tallyn Da Silva & Chris Faagutu will be top 30 also next season & Kit Laulilii possibly dev contract the upgrade like his brother. Jordan Miller may be the same.

So I imagine we won't be doing much external recruitment unless there is a massive cull at the end of this season.

From the WT website. Hopefully we lock up heath mason.

I think our Super League due diligence includes Croft, Sezer, Lachlan Lam & Mitchell Pearce.

Jock Madden, Jack Cogger & Braydon Trindall (if he can secure a release) in the frame from NRL.

It would be remiss of us not to look into Blake Taafe, Talatau Amone (pending court hearing), Luke Metcalf & Te Maire Martin, pending how we go with Latu Fainu.

The other one that could come into the frame is Ezra Mam for 2025 (however unlikely it seems).

Latest posts

Back