Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

There is only Kade 7 and Teddy 23 as the prominent ones, the rest are mostly speculators.
I’m sure there are plenty that get a snippet of information from one source or another without having any well established channel
That’s sort of how rumours work and I for one welcome them
Question them for sure but I don’t get the tough guy aggro from some

Melbourne are desperate to get rid of Olam. But just don't want to seem desperate. They want to pay as little of the 1.8 million the owe him, sure. But there are no takers.

They want Blore, they want to get rid of Olam. They can make it happen if they want, we rightfully won't be bullied by them. Somehow they're getting away with Olam not training, but that matter won't last much longer
If it was me to decide
if Blore has signed for 25 , I keep him as back up this coming season only
Olam , for 3 years I would not take that on , 2 years Max
if Olam is not Training that is also a concern ,as they want him gone ,
if they request Blore for 24 take another player of simian worth in position we need , there should be more than Olam

If the Storm are that keen to get rid of him ,,, i would be concerned …

he is 30 years old and contracted for another 3 years… if he started to decline this year ,.. what’s he going to be like in 2026?

He is likely their version of Nofo,,,,got offered a deal that was too long …and they are looking to offload him to another team to recover what they can…. The Tigers are dealing with one of those already … I don’t want them picking up another one
Not saying I necessarily want Olam (well not for 3 years, 1-2 would be ok), just that the Tigers seem to have a willingness to consider a swap and that a deal may be done. Both sides just holding firm at the moment. I like that we aren’t being a pushover. Hopefully that is the new normal for us.

This is why we dont want Olam . Had never been hit like that before & lost his heart that day.
Geez, if that’s all it takes to mentally ruin him, then he must not have been that mentally tough to be begin with. Ita a good tackle, but hardly bone rattling.

I’m sure there are plenty that get a snippet of information from one source or another without having any well established channel
That’s sort of how rumours work and I for one welcome them
Question them for sure but I don’t get the tough guy aggro from some
When we had the discord forum going in parallel to this one, occasionally members would create rumours and post them on here and we’d all sit back and laugh as we’d watch that complete lie gain traction and receive almost 100% buy in and on one occasion, even be reported on by MSM.
It’s not hard to do it. There is a huge gullibility amongst fans on here.

If the Storm are that keen to get rid of him ,,, i would be concerned …

he is 30 years old and contracted for another 3 years… if he started to decline this year ,.. what’s he going to be like in 2026?

He is likely their version of Nofo,,,,got offered a deal that was too long …and they are looking to offload him to another team to recover what they can…. The Tigers are dealing with one of those already … I don’t want them picking up another one
I guess they no longer see him as one of their two best NRL centre options, and if he is on around 600k per season that is a big chunk of change for someone not in top 17. He probably is a good pickup for another club, including us, but $300k would be more like the going rate.

I guess they no longer see him as one of their two best NRL centre options, and if he is on around 600k per season that is a big chunk of change for someone not in top 17. He probably is a good pickup for another club, including us, but $300k would be more like the going rate.

Indeed. 300k Max, don't want to carry his
500-600k contract for 3 whole years, no
way. I wouldn't even sign him, start with
Tupou/Nado & Toa in the centres. We
must re-sign Junior. I wouldn't be doing a
deal with the devil. 3 years 4 that $ is 2 much

Latest posts

Back