Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

This is why we dont want Olam . Had never been hit like that before & lost his heart that day.
Geez, if that’s all it takes to mentally ruin him, then he must not have been that mentally tough to be begin with. Ita a good tackle, but hardly bone rattling.

I’m sure there are plenty that get a snippet of information from one source or another without having any well established channel
That’s sort of how rumours work and I for one welcome them
Question them for sure but I don’t get the tough guy aggro from some
When we had the discord forum going in parallel to this one, occasionally members would create rumours and post them on here and we’d all sit back and laugh as we’d watch that complete lie gain traction and receive almost 100% buy in and on one occasion, even be reported on by MSM.
It’s not hard to do it. There is a huge gullibility amongst fans on here.

If the Storm are that keen to get rid of him ,,, i would be concerned …

he is 30 years old and contracted for another 3 years… if he started to decline this year ,.. what’s he going to be like in 2026?

He is likely their version of Nofo,,,,got offered a deal that was too long …and they are looking to offload him to another team to recover what they can…. The Tigers are dealing with one of those already … I don’t want them picking up another one
I guess they no longer see him as one of their two best NRL centre options, and if he is on around 600k per season that is a big chunk of change for someone not in top 17. He probably is a good pickup for another club, including us, but $300k would be more like the going rate.

I guess they no longer see him as one of their two best NRL centre options, and if he is on around 600k per season that is a big chunk of change for someone not in top 17. He probably is a good pickup for another club, including us, but $300k would be more like the going rate.

Indeed. 300k Max, don't want to carry his
500-600k contract for 3 whole years, no
way. I wouldn't even sign him, start with
Tupou/Nado & Toa in the centres. We
must re-sign Junior. I wouldn't be doing a
deal with the devil. 3 years 4 that $ is 2 much

"Those in the know" reckon Luai is having his final meeting with the Panthers today with the ridiculous 10 day contract rule they brought in. Dogs haven't made an offer apparently which puts us in the box seat if it's true.
Surely he’ll come for the money & to be the main man 💪

When we had the discord forum going in parallel to this one, occasionally members would create rumours and post them on here and we’d all sit back and laugh as we’d watch that complete lie gain traction and receive almost 100% buy in and on one occasion, even be reported on by MSM.
Not just here, in fact I would say that a little bit of bullshit goes a long way on any social media site or forum.

The fact you gloat about this , is way more of a reflection on you , than it is on the gullibility of people on here . In fact even admitting you participated on that discord forum , was enough of a character assessment IMO .
Imagine feeling superior because you made up some bullshit on an internet forum , because others chose to believe said made up thing .
That’s embarrassing…..

The fact you gloat about this , is way more of a reflection on you , than it is on the gullibility of people on here . In fact even admitting you participated on that discord forum , was enough of a character assessment IMO .
Imagine feeling superior because you made up some bullshit on an internet forum , because others chose to believe said made up thing .
That’s embarrassing…..

Didn't need to be said but you said it just to make it clear....love it.

$300k might be ok for 2024 … but if he continues to decline…I don’t want to still be paying him $300k for 2025-26…

This is the risk you are taking…

Latest posts

Members online

Back