Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Olam for CFB (Chicken Legs Blore) is a great trade.

A genuine first grader in a position we need to fill in versus a potential first grader and it seems we have back rowers sufficient.

I’m not sold on Blore. He’s like Eric Cantona. I remember him for fly kicking a guy in the crowd - spectacular action! Blore made a solid tackle on Brown - since then, nada.
What's the "F" stand for?

Reports out of Melbourne were Olam's standards are below par for them. Was out of shape during the season and used injury as an excuse. Bellamy doesn't accept many excuses, particularly one which the player can control.

I understand Wests Tigers are desperate for OB's, but he may not be the right guy if the club is serious about uncompromising training standards.
Sounds exactly like BJ Leilua when we signed him.

just an interesting thing that was floated past me

olam had a major falling out with certain people-at the club around how his rehab has handled last year

its not a talent thing its, he doesnt get along with staff and playing group
So similar to Noffa then. So we’ll have two dudes with attitude problems?

Good chemistry between Bud & Lobb already as well. Lobb gets a hatrick and Bud carved the roosters up in this NSW cup video.
Lobb looked good finishing. What stood out for me from the video is Bud is a natural footballer. The way he read when and where to throw the pass, where (and how) to draw defenders and where a gap presented itself for him to run was really pleasing. I am looking forward to seeing him play this year.

So 30 year olds bounce back quicker from Injury then 23 year olds ?

lets call Olam for what it is … a massive dice roll for three years because the current Center options at the club are pretty meh..
I agree it is a dice role, but one I am pleased we are having. Our outside backs need bolstering, like right now. Let's see how he performs in a new environment.

Olam for CFB (Chicken Legs Blore) is a great trade.

A genuine first grader in a position we need to fill in versus a potential first grader and it seems we have back rowers sufficient.

I’m not sold on Blore. He’s like Eric Cantona. I remember him for fly kicking a guy in the crowd - spectacular action! Blore made a solid tackle on Brown - since then, nada.
Too funny Tito. I remember that kick from Cantona. he was one unusual hombre!

I can confirm that 1000%. Have a very reliable source from North Sydney who has been to Melbourne & seen it in person since they joined as feeder NSW Cup team.

olam had a major falling out with certain people-at the club around how his rehab has handled last year

I can confirm that 1000%. Have a very reliable source from North Sydney who has been to Melbourne & seen it in person since they joined as feeder NSW Cup team.
A fresh start may be what Olam needs with a young man-managing coach who believes in him, an astute assistant like John Morris, a new medical team & having a fellow kumul Jimmy Ngutlik in the club.

Olam is highly intelligent (unlike some he is being compares to cough Joey) and I reckon if we gave him a Player Option for 3rd year so he can potentially go to PNG 18th team, it may just work for all parties.

Just a quick question that's prob been asked already 100 times sorry, can Olam or Naden in the centres play both sides. I'm a fan of Olam coming across he's better than what we have and just needs a bit of confidence to get his mojo back.
We really need centres that can cover both sides in case of injuries.

If that's the case, it's not the "iF bElLaMy cAn'T fIx hIm, wHo CaN?" crowd will be silent

Back