Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I’m hoping Luke Laulilli develops into a Brian To’o clone as he’s a fearless ball runner, but lacks height and doesn’t look to be overly fast.
Sukkar and Solo Saukuru both have the height, size and mobility to become very good players I was a bit concerned to see them both only run the ball half heartedly when playing Flegg late last season.
But as I’ve said they are both still very young, an off season can sometimes see a big change in attitude and toughness in young players, let’s hope that’s the case for both of these boys.
Well there’s been massive changes across the club. Hoping it goes down to all our teams this year.

How's Fainu training for the guys that know?

And when does Sezer arrive?

This is key.

Can we build a successful combination.

It's been many years since this club had a successful halves combination.

Any finals fantasies hinge on it.

Arthur is in fact a Balmain man. Still is. He was presented with a sponsorship opp in which the dogs gave him 3years front of jersey for the price of one year. His father’s (Arthur Snr) first ever pub was The Sackville in Rozelle where Arthur grew up and learnt the business before establishing the empire after the untimely passing of Snr.
I'll be frank that I cannot consider someone a true Balmain / Wests Tigers man if he pays money to be the main sponsor of another club.

At least Lee H put most of his money into Tigers before any other club sponsorship.

Me either. But it shows Richardson can get tough decisions pushed through

Don't think he'll push that one. Smart operators know when to hold them and when to fold them.

Don't think the HBG group would be averse to having Harry on the board...........trouble is that would probably preclude him from TPA's.

Reactions: 851

This is key.

Sezer has been here since the start of preseason….not much footage though…which is intersting

Justin Olam doesn't get his own thread?

Its the third thread down in latest posts

This is key.

Sezer is already at training leading them around based on the last training pics.

Fainu has been in the recovery/injury group this week.

Maybe to a point but say one is a Highlander and one Coastal and relations already somewhat strained.
But I could be wrong, I only visited PNG( all areas) about 4 times a year from 1989-2016 or a total of about 100+ visits.
Or maybe they’ll end up best buds, which would a great outcome for us. Or maybe Jimmy might never get to the firsts, which I think someone else said.
100+ trips bloody hell... What were you doing up there?
Govt position?

A weak sub-standard team for 10 years? You do
realise 100 players were in and out of the team
during his tenure at the club?

Congrats on the dumbest arguement of the week…
You know why there was 100 players in and out of the team in his tenure?
- because the majority of them were shite!!
How many of them are still playing at another club?
How many other teams have turned over the same amount of players in that time - I’ll save you the research, because I know the answer…
Zero!!

How many other teams have turned over the same amount of players in that time - I’ll save you the research, because I know the answer…
Zero!!

Blah blah blah blah. Brooks thread is thataway ---->

Thanks, was hidden from me.

Zero!!
I’m a fan of Luke Brooks, I hope and believe he will play very well as a 6 at Manly and I wish him all the best except when he’s playing against Wests Tigers.
In better news for Wests Tigers, both Jayden Sullivan and Latu Fainu are more naturally gifted attacking players who have more to offer with ball in hand as they are much more creative with their slight of hand and ball playing, they are also better and more dangerous ball runners.
That’s no discredit to Brooks, just these 2 lads are extremely talented.
The key to them both is their focus, like most up and coming stars, they can only produce their best if they are extremely dedicated, fit and committed.

Back