Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I was lucky enough to meet the Wallabies players before they headed over to lose the World Cup. I asked Vunivalu what code he likes better, Union or League and his reply:

"Well, I win more games in NRL..."
I think he will want to give the new Rugby Union coaching regime a chance this year.
Maybe 2025 but can’t see him moving in 2024.

If he does come back to the NRL I hope the Broncos do try sign him for 350k and the NRL forces the Dogs into honouring the rest of this initial contract, 400k, which they illegally forced him into breaking due to a fake retirement against his will.

That is the only justice.

Everyone could see the sham unfolding, the NRL can't ignore blatant corruption and cheating.
Ummmm they can, and they will!!’

Either way, whether they paid him or not (there's not a chance in hell he got no payment) it was a deliberate, club orchestrated move to cheat the cap. If a player retires and a contract magically gets torn up they should need to go the length of the original contract as retired before any come back is allowed.
Still, if he comes back to the NRL part of his salary should be under the Dogs cap, even if they did illegally pay him out. They did the wrong thing and should be fined the difference between his dogs contract and his new one
I agree but won’t happen!

May bros have that bad-boy edge to them but I believe we get that in the Fainus already. We have a lot of good young mids coming through and already a few midget wingers on our books. All of the May brothers have some pretty neat skills, yes including Tyrone (he has a really good passing game). But I feel we are pretty well equipped in their respective positions. Let the bulldogs overpay this time!

I watched an interview with Terrell May and he said he was at the Wests Tigers in 2020 as a train and trial player in the NRL squad and ended up not wanting to play footy as he was not in a good headspace and left.

He would be a good bench prop and his brother Taylan would be good for our backline. Pass on Tyrone
He joined us after getting the flick from the Panthers. Was doing well, but with Covid shutting down the season it would have been real hard for all those part time players. I'd have him back if he wanted another shot, but only at the right price.

93777264_3604619582887876_39198856545566720_n.jpg

He joined us after getting the flick from the Panthers. Was doing well, but with Covid shutting down the season it would have been real hard for all those part time players. I'd have him back if he wanted another shot, but only at the right price.

93777264_3604619582887876_39198856545566720_n.jpg
what do you think the right price is? he won't come cheap... and would you consider Terrell and (gulp) Tyrone?

May bros have that bad-boy edge to them but I believe we get that in the Fainus already. We have a lot of good young mids coming through and already a few midget wingers on our books. All of the May brothers have some pretty neat skills, yes including Tyrone (he has a really good passing game). But I feel we are pretty well equipped in their respective positions. Let the bulldogs overpay this time!
Passing dodgy videos around among his mates. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Staff online

Back