Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Jealous.... HAHAHA!!
Hardly!!
I see that system sap the soul from good men, and turn others (who aren't already) into F*ckwits....
They can have it.
A fair criticism. It doesn’t explain your hatred of the success they see.
Public Servants are paid less than private enterprise.

Reactions: 851
A fair criticism. It doesn’t explain your hatred of the success they see.
Public Servants are paid less than private enterprise.

Success? Measured in what terms?
I don’t know how many of public servants I know personally that believe they could never turn up to their roles ever again - and no one would even know they were there to begin with….
I don’t hate any success for anyone…
But there’s so many of them just there for the coin.
I do hate paying tax!!

I have no issue at all with someone going out and earning what they’re worth…
Most public servants can tell you what their job role is, but not actually what they do… outside of “stay out of the way”

Not too dissimilar to when you drive past a heap of council workers and there’s 10 blokes standing around watching one bloke dig a hole or fix a tap (Its not just me -
Everyone whinges about that)
Again, I’ve know people that lined up to get on the council who will tell you straight, the lack of well paid productivity is like nothing they’ve witnessed in their working life…

I liken the majority of them to dole bludgers - just much better paid…

Our foward pack is solid ,but very one dimensional.Not much tackle breaking ability besides Papali’i.Pole has potential but needs to told he’s an impact prop.
Line speed ,play the ball speed and kick chase desperately need an overhaul.

2nd half and Field uses his speed again to create space for his winger who scores in the corner.
Luai, French and Field and we're winners.

Our foward pack is solid ,but very one dimensional.Not much tackle breaking ability besides Papali’i.Pole has potential but needs to told he’s an impact prop.
Line speed ,play the ball speed and kick chase desperately need an overhaul.
One dimensional seems par for the course for a pack coming off a wooden spoon. Idk how much to expect from Ice until Luai gets here and he has a half that can put him into a hole. Plus, it will be a contract year, so expect a big year from Pap in 25.

Stef broke 10 tackles in the trial v dragons
I don’t think we can ask much more from Stef or Klem except for them to make a few more offloads per game. If that happens we’d have to accept the odd ball handling mistake from them which does not normally happen.
We need more tackle busting and line breaking from our 11, 12 and 13.

Bloke at work reckons Tigers are keen on Bevan French as a possible Tupou replacement. The belief is they also see him as a backup FB and better option than Staines as Bula's 2IC.
Not the worst option to be fair....did pretty well at 5/8 the other night against Penrith. Can cover most outside back positions and has now been in pretty good winning culture system at Wigan.

What time do you go 2 sleep usually out of curiosity?

Honestly that varies a lot but it usually would be around the 10.30pm to 11 30pm timeslot.Most days i have a 1 hour nana nap in the afternoon about 4pm which obviously won't happen during the footy season or cricket season

Latest posts

Back