Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Stef broke 10 tackles in the trial v dragons
I don’t think we can ask much more from Stef or Klem except for them to make a few more offloads per game. If that happens we’d have to accept the odd ball handling mistake from them which does not normally happen.
We need more tackle busting and line breaking from our 11, 12 and 13.

Bloke at work reckons Tigers are keen on Bevan French as a possible Tupou replacement. The belief is they also see him as a backup FB and better option than Staines as Bula's 2IC.
Not the worst option to be fair....did pretty well at 5/8 the other night against Penrith. Can cover most outside back positions and has now been in pretty good winning culture system at Wigan.

What time do you go 2 sleep usually out of curiosity?

Honestly that varies a lot but it usually would be around the 10.30pm to 11 30pm timeslot.Most days i have a 1 hour nana nap in the afternoon about 4pm which obviously won't happen during the footy season or cricket season

Honestly that varies a lot but it usually would be around the 10.30pm to 11 30pm timeslot.Most days i have a 1 hour nana nap in the afternoon about 4pm which obviously won't happen during the footy season or cricket season

Nicee.. Those afternoon siestas are the best
I end up staying up all night if I do that haha

This is the player we need to keep developing & improving as a potential Development contract next season. In the Jersey Flegg squad.

Herman Tofaeono

Possesses qualities we lack in the middle - power, leg speed & aggression. Probably lacks in fitness & consistency at this point in his development but regular watchers may be able to provide more info.

Watch his highlights reel from last season ...

Success? Measured in what terms?
I don’t know how many of public servants I know personally that believe they could never turn up to their roles ever again - and no one would even know they were there to begin with….
I don’t hate any success for anyone…
But there’s so many of them just there for the coin.
I do hate paying tax!!

I have no issue at all with someone going out and earning what they’re worth…
Most public servants can tell you what their job role is, but not actually what they do… outside of “stay out of the way”

Not too dissimilar to when you drive past a heap of council workers and there’s 10 blokes standing around watching one bloke dig a hole or fix a tap (Its not just me -
Everyone whinges about that)
Again, I’ve know people that lined up to get on the council who will tell you straight, the lack of well paid productivity is like nothing they’ve witnessed in their working life…

I liken the majority of them to dole bludgers - just much better paid…
You specifically mentioned they own multiple homes.
To be able to do so on modest wages, irrespective of what they do to earn them is a success.

This is the player we need to keep developing & improving as a potential Development contract next season. In the Jersey Flegg squad.

Herman Tofaeono

Possesses qualities we lack in the middle - power, leg speed & aggression. Probably lacks in fitness & consistency at this point in his development but regular watchers may be able to provide more info.

Very Spencer Leniu like in terms of raw power and aggression.
I watched him play a couple of Flegg games late last year and he definitely made an impact, but was only used in short stints which I assume the coach didn’t think he was fit enough to last much longer. I remember he was very unhappy to be replaced, wanted more game time.
I agree if we get him fit and motivated he has potential to be the NRL impact player we need.

Herman Tofaeono

Already better than Seyfarth.

It’s a yes from me

Herman Tofaeono

Three (3) Seyfarths for this guy! :sneaky:

I am trying to work out why people are going 'lets get a back' without thinking how they fit into the team.

Fox + Olam makes sense. they have played together and would 'gel' together.
Staines + Momo makes sense for the same reasons.

Not saying we have to get players in the backline who have played together.
I am saying we need to be strategic and identify who we need.

We need players that can tackle, BADLY!
WE need ball runners BADLY. ...
We need players that can form a defensive line

Lets not recruit any backs unless they are really special. Throw Sullivan/Fainu/Galvin there as they need game time.
^ofcourse Fox+o is Cap impossible.

Back