Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I don't think any club would be that stupid to swap a player of Lomax's calibre for Jake Simpkin lol. If Lomax gets released its for 2025 but he will finish the year a Dragon... happy to be proven wrong tho 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I think you're right. there won't be any shortage of suitors though. Parramatta, Easts, Melbourne and WT would all have a look at him I feel.

If there's any coach Benji would be willing to take a backseat for it'd be Bennett.
How do yiu know this?
Just a hunch?

I doubt Benji would take a backseat and there's no way the club would chase. Bennett after the support they shown benji

Last thing we need is to go back to square one season hasn't even started for us

How do journalists get taken seriously after something as ambiguous as this?
Stefano Utoikamanu has a get-out clause at the Tigers. Picture: Mark Evans/Getty Images
However, he has had to sit behind Luai and Jeremiah Nanai, both of whom have committed to the Cowboys on long-term deals.

There are three supposed Journalists state that Luai has committed to the Cowboys from their article . Maybe if they checked and read their own rubbish it would be LUKI who committed not Luai.

I know we have signed some dumb contracts in our time, but we signed him to a four year extension after he had done nothing for two years. Boggles my mind to this day.
He had more drink driving charges than hit ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 851
I don't think any club would be that stupid to swap a player of Lomax's calibre for Jake Simpkin lol. If Lomax gets released its for 2025 but he will finish the year a Dragon... happy to be proven wrong tho 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Obviously it would not be a contract for contract swap and we would have to take a fair hunk of Lomax’s contract. I guess Simkins might be offered to try and get the deal over the line. For us it would be good because we don’t lose a roster spot and the Dragons they lose a big contract and gain a modest contract..win win

I dont understand Simpkin when they have Liddell. Apologies guys for spelling mistakes.

OUTDATED AND UNRELIABLE: LIDDELL

I've heard today that Simpkin has not been shopped around.

This was from his father.

Not sure how that impact the Lomax rumor.
Thank You Kelche. Inside information. I guess my question. At what stage apart.from injuries, State of Origin, playing for Australia and his own country, retirement, where does Simpkin fit in alongside Api. Both great players.

Latest posts

Members online

Back