Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

No talk anywhere of tigers looking to sign Lomax. Eels and Roosters only.

Lomax doesn't strike me as a kid that drives a Mitsubishi Magna...
If he wants to leave the Dragons, There's be a dozen better suiters than us looking at him.

Have to say that I think that Kent was on the money re: salary caps and struggling clubs being penalised by having to spend a minimum of 95% of the cap, resulting in them paying more than they should on lower to middle of the road players.
This killed Madge at WT! Had four dip shits come off contract on huge dollars and only had dip shits available.

Frustrating all these years where we signed or upgraded nuffies from within the clubs lower grades to make up the numbers because no one would come here.

Destination, club be F#cked, more like devastated club.

Kent said on 360 that we look way off according to our fitness and size of our team, we look way too small after watching the trials and dominated way too easy, of course Riccio chimed in as usual saying there will be some big stories this year out of the club, I actually think Kent has a soft s ot for the Tigers but Riccio doesnt like us one bit, no more free lunches for him i guess now Lee has gone.

Kent said on 360 that we look way off according to our fitness and size of our team, we look way too small after watching the trials and dominated way too easy, of course Riccio chimed in as usual saying there will be some big stories this year out of the club, I actually think Kent has a soft s ot for the Tigers but Riccio doesnt like us one bit, no more free lunches for him i guess now Lee has gone.
I do agree with the fact we are to small across the team , this will be our downfall again this year , a couple of injuries to what big bodies that we have and our 3 spoon 🥄 will be knocking at our door

In those immortal words of champion @Geo "Expect changes.
We just have to start winning to shut these muppets up

Back