Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

KFC has salad I had one once
Do you mean the lettuce that comes on a chicken burger? Yeah I had one of those chicken burger salads too. Pretty good for a salad.
HJ’s do a bacon deluxe salad comes with tomato.
Sorry, I’ve just finished working on the carport, I’ve had a couple of hot ones, and now I could eat an elephant or a whale. Anything big and protected really.

Do you mean the lettuce that comes on a chicken burger? Yeah I had one of those chicken burger salads too. Pretty good for a salad.
HJ’s do a bacon deluxe salad comes with tomato.
Sorry, I’ve just finished working on the carport, I’ve had a couple of hot ones, and now I could eat an elephant or a whale. Anything big and protected really.
No I mean a salad with lettuce corn tomato carrot

Yeah agree, Finzo. Tupou a longtime high performer. Absolute pro who takes pride in his performances. I think he's got plenty left & would be great for us.

It never happened - it was just in Brent Read's fertile imagination back in 2017...

We didn't "chase Blake Ferguson" either...

As usual Brent was WRONG!!!
There is something that troubles me about Richo and that was his previous ties with Souffs and it troubles me a little that he still seems to have close ties with them.

Now I hear that he is good mates supposedly with Brent Read which troubles me even more.

Aren’t Gagai and Daniel Tupou both 34 years old.
You know we are talking about recruitment for the NRL in 2025, not the English retirement competition ?
Tupou's a class act, Vicious. Don't think we could grab him but if he came he wouldn't phone it in.

Reactions: 851
There is something that troubles me about Richo and that was his previous ties with Souffs and it troubles me a little that he still seems to have close ties with them.

Now I hear that he is good mates supposedly with Brent Read which troubles me even more.

He has been around the NRL nearly 30 years before coming to the Tigers … gunna make a few friends in that time ..

It’s no coincidence Ready wrote a massive story about Leichhardt facilities being ordinary just before we drew a packed house there. Then Richo’s on the news doubling down on threats to leave LO. It’s the government who will force us out of there unless they give it some much needed $$.

It’s no coincidence Ready wrote a massive story about Leichhardt facilities being ordinary just before we drew a packed house there. Then Richo’s on the news doubling down on threats to leave LO. It’s the government who will force us out of there unless they give it some much needed $$.
The governments only income is from taxpayers - apart from saving a few seats ( ah la Penrith) what is it that we provide for them ? The Inner City is always Green/ALP and out in Campbelltown its all ALP. We won't get the money for either.

He has been around the NRL nearly 30 years before coming to the Tigers … gunna make a few friends in that time ..
I appreciate that he has been around a long time and made a lot of contacts and acquaintances but you have got to be a bit more selective about who you call a good mate.

Reactions: BZN
I agree 100% about it being no coincidence that Read writes the Leichhardt Oval article, but is it wise giving the game away and openly saying in a pod cast that Brent Read is a good mate.

Reactions: BZN
The government will never force us out of Leichhardt. They have no avenue to do so. We choose where we play our matches and lease the ground from council. The stadium is in good condition. The only real issue for spectators is that there could be more toilets and bars. For the club there could also be more corporate space. Neither qualifies for abandoning the ground, it's the only ground that our fans show up to. And opponents love to hate going there too.

Back