Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Aren’t Gagai and Daniel Tupou both 34 years old.
You know we are talking about recruitment for the NRL in 2025, not the English retirement competition ?
Michael Jennings is older and he'll play first grade for the Roosters this year.

Aren’t Gagai and Daniel Tupou both 34 years old.
You know we are talking about recruitment for the NRL in 2025, not the English retirement competition ?
Both playing well. Though that cannot be debated.

I'm not sure how easy it is for older players to relocate... Tupou has been in the Chooks system forever I could imAgine it wouldn't be easy

If we play the way we played the other night it wouldn't be too difficult either. Just no brown paper bag, investements, bitcoin or parties in Bondi in the penthouse overlooking the old city...

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
It never happened - it was just in Brent Read's fertile imagination back in 2017...

View attachment 11079

We didn't "chase Blake Ferguson" either...

As usual Brent was WRONG!!!
Brent is one of the best Guess men in the business

KFC has salad I had one once
Do you mean the lettuce that comes on a chicken burger? Yeah I had one of those chicken burger salads too. Pretty good for a salad.
HJ’s do a bacon deluxe salad comes with tomato.
Sorry, I’ve just finished working on the carport, I’ve had a couple of hot ones, and now I could eat an elephant or a whale. Anything big and protected really.

Do you mean the lettuce that comes on a chicken burger? Yeah I had one of those chicken burger salads too. Pretty good for a salad.
HJ’s do a bacon deluxe salad comes with tomato.
Sorry, I’ve just finished working on the carport, I’ve had a couple of hot ones, and now I could eat an elephant or a whale. Anything big and protected really.
No I mean a salad with lettuce corn tomato carrot

Back