Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Some people always pushing for fringe first grade outside backs that have played a handful of games or who are projects for one reason or another …with Tupou leaving they have an obvious need at the position … but the replacement has to be an established first grade player who we know can get across the line … bit of size and pace wouldn’t hurt either
Agreed Shinesy. I’ve been saying the same thing for years. Stop looking for the diamond in the rough. I want established players. Of course, we want to develop juniors but unless their in your system and deemed ready, we need genuine of the genuine variety.

Agreed Shinesy. I’ve been saying the same thing for years. Stop looking for the diamond in the rough. I want established players. Of course, we want to develop juniors but unless they’re in your system and deemed ready, we need genuine of the genuine variety.
Tito Salary Cap brother, it doesn’t allow any team to only sign superstar players and even if there was no Salary Cap it’s very rare for superstar players to become available.
Instead of criticising people who post ideas, why not post the names of the players you believe we should be chasing and are some sort of realistic chance of getting.

With AFB going to sharks someone from Rudolph, Hazelton/Kaufusi(starting this week) Hamlin-Uele 2 of these players miss out playing any minutes are any of these guys coming off contract and would they be either a replacement for Klemmer or a bench impact if a Pole/Fainus become are starter next year?

Same could be said with parras centres/wings maybe a Sivo could be on the outer and we may be able to get a new lease of life like Olam out of him. They have Russell, Penisini, Harper and Simonson starting over him with Lomax arriving.

Few thoughts. Been following forum for rages wanted to share my thoughts.

Tito Salary Cap brother, it doesn’t allow any team to only sign superstar players and even if there was no Salary Cap it’s very rare for superstar players to become available.
Instead of criticising people who post ideas, why not post the names of the players you believe we should be chasing and are some sort of realistic chance of getting.
Well it seems every other [This word has been automatically removed]en team that wins comps regularly can!

We seem pretty short on good outside backs, I know we have some good kids coming through in Makasini and Willet. But how would you feel about if we went for Tyrone Munro? Kid can most definitely play and defensively could do with some improvement. He is able to talk to other clubs on November 1st I believe. And as I type this it seems Tyrone has just re-injured his collarbone.

We seem pretty short on good outside backs, I know we have some good kids coming through in Makasini and Willet. But how would you feel about if we went for Tyrone Munro? Kid can most definitely play and defensively could do with some improvement. He is able to talk to other clubs on November 1st I believe. And as I type this it seems Tyrone has just re-injured his collarbone.
Again. One player does not make a team...

Turuva to replace Tupou would be great. Certain upgrade though I do think Tupou will turn out to be a good first grader. Need to upgrade right centre position next. After that I’d be looking at a starting second rower with Bateman to the bench.

Turuva to replace Tupou would be great. Certain upgrade though I do think Tupou will turn out to be a good first grader. Need to upgrade right centre position next. After that I’d be looking at a starting second rower with Bateman to the bench.
Jayden Sua the best backrow option, available - off contract.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back