Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Send back Sullivan and activate Sezer's option for next year.
maybe a good option?
How did Flanagan convince wantaway half Hunt to extend beyond 25? Here’s a thought? If Flano had come to Tigers would he have convinced Brooksy to extend with us? How does he do it?

Don't shoot the messenger...

They're aware.
The chosen one will be back soon.
New and improve, as a centre.

View attachment 11458

You heard it here first.
Maybe but he can’t tackle ….

And he wants to play in the halves

And he wants a billion dollars

And he thinks he is a future captain

And he folds under pressure

And he has a negative vibe

lol

Maybe but he can’t tackle ….

And he wants to play in the halves

And he wants a billion dollars

And he thinks he is a future captain

And he folds under pressure

And he has a negative vibe

lol
Been a long time since we've seen what he can do...

A game or two in cup and expect to see him lining up at centre.

No cap.

Been a long time since we've seen what he can do...

A game or two in cup and expect to see him lining up at centre.

No cap.
Dude I like your opinions

But he’s another “hope” project

Brooks was a ten year hope project

Sullivan has been a 3 game hope project that’s dog sh*t

Adam has been a 4 yr hope project

We don’t need hope anymore

We know what he’s like - at best give him a trial , no contract, but then only sign him max one year bc he’s knees are sh’t, and he brings the team down

Dude I like your opinions

But he’s another “hope” project

Brooks was a ten year hope project

Sullivan has been a 3 game hope project that’s dog sh*t

Adam has been a 4 yr hope project

We don’t need hope anymore

We know what he’s like - at best give him a trial , no contract, but then only sign him max one year bc he’s knees are sh’t, and he brings the team down
It's not my idea....

Boy Zac Lomax really showed his poor attitude today, I'm so glad Benji didn't make a play for him. Really doesn't look like he would fit in with our team at all
Yea…. LOL. Some people just can’t see talent and need a pronto visit to spec savers. Would love Lomax … covers wing, centre, fullback, is aggressive, prolific try machine for Saints and longer term utility forward option.
But guess we won’t get him. Arthur is great at attracting and recruiting talent.

Don't shoot the messenger...

They're aware.
The chosen one will be back soon.
New and improve, as a centre.

View attachment 11458

You heard it here first.
As long as he hits with his shoulder and sticks , I’m actually ok with this .
I feel like the way we attack needs big bodies out wide who get thier arms free . All game I felt like there was little half chances here and there .
It wasn’t that long ago he was rated the best centre in the club , and a Smokey for origin . What a difference a couple of years makes

Yea…. LOL. Some people just can’t see talent and need a pronto visit to spec savers. Would love Lomax … covers wing, centre, fullback, is aggressive, prolific try machine for Saints and longer term utility forward option.
But guess we won’t get him. Arthur is great at attracting and recruiting talent.
The issue is the 800k . Or 660k . But yes Lomax is a difference maker right now for that team . He straight doesn’t play and we would have gone close to a win today . As bad as we were .

Latest posts

Members online

Back