Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Might be an unpopular opinion but if we could get an adequate trade i would move Ice on. From moment one when he signed with us he's be disinterested, we seemed to have the warriors version not the Parra one.
I know he makes a lot of tackles at times 48 yesterday someone quoted but he also has some horrendous misses or efforts highlighted in the Sua try there's quite a few of those ive seen him attempt or not attempt.
He rarely makes an impact in attack perhaps its the way we use him vs his Parra days, but i really think he doesn't give a toss about being here.
I think as soon as he's able he'll probably sign elsewhere anyway so we may as well try and get something in return for him the bloke is treading water here.
Could not agree more.
It must be the way we use most new players... Turn them into plodders more often than not- pretty much anyone in a swap situation would be better for us... Can't support the guy anymore.. Was a fan of hus footy at Parra and was very optimistic of him coming here... No
more
😵

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong, we played very poor however I think we need to keep some perspective. It was a 12 point ball game that we were still in until the 60th odd minute. I’ve seen a lot worse from us over the past few years…
I was there mate, the score flattered us and St George bar a few patches were nothing special. As supporters we are alway trying to find a positive in our defeats. Sunday they were absolutely terrible and were blessed we were not playing a gun side. I can see another massive score line being posted by one of the hot attacking sides in the coming weeks if last Sunday was a indication

Could not agree more.
It must be the way we use most new players... Turn them into plodders more often than not- pretty much anyone in a swap situation would be better for us... Can't support the guy anymore.. Was a fan of hus footy at Parra and was very optimistic of him coming here... No
more 😵
Mate he is not used like he was at Parra , he was a gun running back rower getting great ball on the Fly , sheens turned him into a defender due to the fact we leaked points bad , he needs to half his defence load and add some running off good ball , we need to feed him , I’m as concerned as you his game is not like before , again made over 40 tackles ( 48 ) maybe , that’s 18 to many he needed 30 tackles , 4 line breaks , 1 try , 175 mtr running

I know its been mentioned but offer Tallis Duncan a good contract and the promise to play 13. Not sure Souths will have a lot of cap space. He would definitely add to the squad.

Tyler Schiller is a must offer with the Raiders plethora of outside backs, cant keep em all.

Jordan Sua is a must have also in my opinion, adds another element of a fear factor in the defensive line.

This would really create competition for spots to go with the current squad.

Bye bye Bud Sullivan, AJ, Jake Simpkin

Agree with this 100%.

Flanagan May be many things but he knows his footy.

He tweaked that roster and made sure that lack of talent is replace by size and aggression both in the forwards and the backs. He has great half in Hunt and an overall team that seems to be consistently up, motivated and well prepared for a battle ….. their whole team looks up this year ….. just like the 2024 buldogs.

The only thing that I’m puzzled about is how they can allow for Lomax to be let go. Time will only tell If that decision does not come back to bite them.
I have heard that Lomax and some of the other players don't mix they have said things to him about his personal life and he just wants out

Reactions: 851
Tyler Schiller is a must offer with the Raiders plethora of outside backs, cant keep em all.
This is happening so often, That I have to ask why??
Why is everyone calling James Schiller from the Raiders - Tyler Schiller (Who's actually a jockey)?
The next bit,
It's weird that you guys have him down as a life or death priority - When you don't know his name...
- I never heard Billy Slater called Michael Slater?

This is happening so often, That I have to ask why??
Why is everyone calling James Schiller from the Raiders - Tyler Schiller (Who's actually a jockey)?
The next bit,
It's weird that you guys have him down as a life or death priority - When you don't know his name...
- I never heard Billy Slater called Michael Slater?

A bit of Dad fog with the names. You know who i am talking about. I have back a few winners with Tyler haha

Don’t get me wrong, we played very poor however I think we need to keep some perspective. It was a 12 point ball game that we were still in until the 60th odd minute. I’ve seen a lot worse from us over the past few years…

Dragons are a team on same level as us, bottom half of the table teams. Both teams played poorly and we never looked like making a game of it really.

If we have improved then the next few weeks we won’t get thumped. Last 2 years these weeks continue the downhill turn and a thumping follows after 2-3 weeks of good performances.

I didn't say it was.

I LITERALLY said we were awful AND
undermanned.

As in; in addition to missing some key players, we were also awful.

Do you just read every third word people write or what?

Put down the keyboard for the night.
The fact you felt the need to offer it up as an excuse showed you were looking for an out. There was no excuse for turning up as limp as we did.

A bit of Dad fog with the names. You know who i am talking about. I have back a few winners with Tyler haha
All good,
You're not on your own man...

I never heard of the Jockey before I kept seeing his name here!!

Benjis appeal as a coach would be waning with every game
Players opposing us see what we dish up and I cannot Imagine any player think of WTs as a destination based on the footy we are playing
i think most players recognise that we have the weakest squad in the comp, and have come last 2 years in a row. Expectations are not high.

Back