wstigers11
Well-known member
Josiah Pahulu off to Raiders
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There seems to be doubt around Hunt staying on - I’d rather a fit version of Hunt than Bunty. I think we only need one of them and instead look for a young mobile aggressive middle with some leg speed who can be mentored by Friz and May.I am not sure.
We could do far worse than keep him around for another season as he was pretty decent for us at the back end of the 2026 season.
That second last sentence also describes Tamou as he joined usWe're aiming to recruit experience.
Surely Frizz on a 1 year deal > Tamou.
I'm not a huge fan but the guy just played in a grand final and is a former rep player.
He's there to do a job.
I would assume Hunt knows we are not interested in re-signing him for 2028, so it might be in his best interests to get a UK Super League contract for a couple of years while he can.There seems to be doubt around Hunt staying on - I’d rather a fit version of Hunt than Bunty. I think we only need one of them and instead look for a young mobile aggressive middle with some leg speed who can be mentored by Friz and May.
He looked like the next best thing at the Titans and somehow regressed at the StormJosiah Pahulu off to Raiders
Leaving Wests Tigers?Mansour and t may on pod saying there a lot of players leaving
From someone I know to be reliable... Everyone can take that as they will, if they don't believe it or are skeptical then that is completely fine. Just re-laying the info.Hey @Canadian Club many were asking about your post saying sam & latu have re-signed
Wheres this from?
Im fine with it if he plays for WTFrom someone I know to be reliable... Everyone can take that as they will, if they don't believe it or are skeptical then that is completely fine. Just re-laying the info.
I posted in the Samuela thread that i don't know when it will be announced formally, but just heard that it's all been agreed. It's complicated because his agent is banned at the moment and because they're big/long deals, the specific agent (Tartak) doesn't want to miss out on the commission so the paper work and signature have to happen at specific times. He's been very involved in their careers since they were young, taken care of the Fainus and their family especially during the stuff with Manase, and they want to to take care of him.
Manase will probably be at the club in some capacity in the next year or two. Will probably make his way back through RMC and at some point sign a Cup contract. I know many people will be against that and fair enough, but i personally don't really have an issue with it. Manase did the crime and did the time. Deserves a second chance at life and rehabilitation.
There are others in our game who have done the crime, done no time and even rewarded with rep honours and premierships. Ezra Mam, Matt Lodge etc.
Cheers mateFrom someone I know to be reliable... Everyone can take that as they will, if they don't believe it or are skeptical then that is completely fine. Just re-laying the info.
I posted in the Samuela thread that i don't know when it will be announced formally, but just heard that it's all been agreed. It's complicated because his agent is banned at the moment and because they're big/long deals, the specific agent (Tartak) doesn't want to miss out on the commission so the paper work and signature have to happen at specific times. He's been very involved in their careers since they were young, taken care of the Fainus and their family especially during the stuff with Manase, and they want to to take care of him.
Manase will probably be at the club in some capacity in the next year or two. Will probably make his way back through RMC and at some point sign a Cup contract. I know many people will be against that and fair enough, but i personally don't really have an issue with it. Manase did the crime and did the time. Deserves a second chance at life and rehabilitation.
There are others in our game who have done the crime, done no time and even rewarded with rep honours and premierships. Ezra Mam, Matt Lodge etc.