LIVE GAME *Spoilers* Round 11 Discussion

Live Game Discussion
Why don't ref's make the goalkickers take kicks where the try scorers ground the ball ...the last 2 Penrith tries the player has grounded the ball in line with goalpost....yet Cleary took kicks from right in front

Robinson has the best players from other clubs, can't get them firing, has robo lost the dressing room??? Fk em

The rorters press conference will be fun, will the media ask the hard questions to robo like they do to tiger's coaches???

Robinson has the best players from other clubs, can't get them firing, has robo lost the dressing room??? Fk em

Their side is arguably better than it's been the last few years and yet they're playing worse...Robo should be under as much pressure as any of the other under fire coaches.

The rorters press conference will be fun, will the media ask the hard questions to robo like they do to tiger's coaches???
Nope. Teddy pretty sad though. They look a bit lost actually.

Pretty devo with two top players with long term injuries I guess too

Uncle Nick will write off 2023 , put the cleaners through this roster and offer a few players from here and abroad a new life in Bondi where their hand never goes in their pocket again. They will be a different team in 2024, but gee Iam enjoying them getting a touch up this year

The writing is on the wall for the roosters …

Keary is not far off retirement and looks a shadow of his former self
Teddy declining each game but still tries hard
Walker seemingly on his way out

JWH can’t keep up anymore

Suali looks like he couldn’t care less

Now manu out for an extended time

I’d like to feel sorry for them .. but nah

Have no problems with Riff touching up any team. In my 65 years of following the game they are one of the few teams who basically developed a close to home grown squad. They have not raped any club like a few others in the past…or should I say most others. Okay their players come from far and wide but they joined the system at a young age.

Hopefully they are our business model

The writing is on the wall for the roosters …

Keary is not far off retirement and looks a shadow of his former self
Teddy declining each game but still tries hard
Walker seemingly on his way out

JWH can’t keep up anymore

Suali looks like he couldn’t care less

Now manu out for an extended time

I’d like to feel sorry for them .. but nah
Add Smith to that list. They've bought a mercenary who couldn't give a crap.

Swahili has been a media creation from day 1.
He was blessed with the superstar anointment of Newscorp. without proving it.
He moves like he should be good, but he hasn't been yet.The Roosters have to move the superstar back to the wing or the points won't stop leaking.

Swahili has been a media creation from day 1.
He was blessed with the superstar anointment of Newscorp. without proving it.
He moves like he should be good, but he hasn't been yet.The Roosters have to move the superstar back to the wing or the points won't stop leaking.
Maybe I’m wearing my Tiger glasses ,but Junior Tupou looks to be just as dangerous with the ball.

Roosters attack is no better than ours and yet they have a squad considered one of the best in the comp. There F/A is 65 and we at 70 - they cant score points and there D is under siege.
Don't think Manu at 5/8th worked - and injured now, Teddy tries to do it all and looks tired. I expect Walker back sooner rather than later and we will probably play them back into some form.

Back