LIVE GAME *Spoilers* Round 11 Discussion

Live Game Discussion
Robo, seems to be out of ideas? Drops his 7 and surely must be thinking his absence wasn’t the solution?
Crichton seems to have recovered well with a busy defensive effort.

Roosters attack is no better than ours and yet they have a squad considered one of the best in the comp. There F/A is 65 and we at 70 - they cant score points and there D is under siege.
Don't think Manu at 5/8th worked - and injured now, Teddy tries to do it all and looks tired. I expect Walker back sooner rather than later and we will probably play them back into some form.
Walker's in a knee brace apparently. He's out for a few weeks.

Makes me even happier & at same time astonished as to how we beat Penrith after this thumping. Hope our team keep improving.
We beat them through the middle as they were down a couple of international forwards. They had them back last night.
This comp is tight. Those who field close to their best 17 all year will win this comp.

Swahili has been a media creation from day 1.
He was blessed with the superstar anointment of Newscorp. without proving it.
He moves like he should be good, but he hasn't been yet.The Roosters have to move the superstar back to the wing or the points won't stop leaking.
Souths are laughing....

Have no problems with Riff touching up any team. In my 65 years of following the game they are one of the few teams who basically developed a close to home grown squad. They have not raped any club like a few others in the past…or should I say most others. Okay their players come from far and wide but they joined the system at a young age.

Hopefully they are our business model
As long as we win with some grace and sportsmanship not carry on like arrogant a/ho;es

Roosters attack is no better than ours and yet they have a squad considered one of th
best in the comp. There F/A is 65 and we at 70 - they cant score points and there D is under siege.
Don't think Manu at 5/8th worked - and injured now, Teddy tries to do it all and looks tired. I expect Walker back sooner rather than later and we will probably play them back into some form.
Their halves have been heavily disrupted too

Anyone see the Jayden Sullivan sin binning? Terrible call. Kyle Feldt again milking up in north Qld and same ref who called for video ref to lose us the game in north Qld. Feldt knows how to play him.

Back