Squad Depth for Season 2023

Can we clarify this:
Prop - yes we need an option. (insert forum rant that Joe O was still useful here).
Centres - No dedicated centre.

Halves - 4 halves starting the year with Wakeham, Smith, Brooks and AJ. Seriously what do we want? We had 2 halves taken out and we brought two Fringe Graders in Wakeham and Smith.

A third Fringe Grader? NO WAY.

The more Fringe Graders we sign the tighter our cap is. The tighter our cap is the more we sign your Josh Reynolds instead of your Mitchell Pearce's.
Who said I want a fringe half?
I want an established bloody halfback and if not possible I want Brooks re-signed.
Failure to do either will result in our third spoon in a row.

Reactions: BZN
I want an established bloody halfback and if not possible I want Brooks re-signed.
Add Brooks to our team. I only see us avoiding the spoon by outperforming the Dragons... Meh.

Get a Halfback that can actually dig us out of this mess. Then get proper tackling coaches and wressling coaches and toughen our side up.

Yea, ah ... Good luck with that.

We made offers to all the Established Halfbacks and now we look like the NRL begging boy. Hey Pearce/Johnson/Townsend/everyone who was rejected a few years ago.... come play with us?

You know what, lets offer Brooks 575k and see if he will reneg on the Manly contract?.... ROFL.

We need to look forwards not backwards. If we don't have a set halfback then train up our defense till we do!

Yea, ah ... Good luck with that.

We made offers to all the Established Halfbacks and now we look like the NRL begging boy. Hey Pearce/Johnson/Townsend/everyone who was rejected a few years ago.... come play with us?

You know what, lets offer Brooks 575k and see if he will reneg on the Manly contract?.... ROFL.

We need to look forwards not backwards. If we don't have a set halfback then train up our defense till we do!
I wrote that post ages ago you spaz.

You do realise this thread was started in mid January?
But I'm looking at things tonight.
I know the effort is there, but ......
1st grade doing it tough.
Reserve grade just as bad.
Sorry situation.

But I'm looking at things tonight.
I know the effort is there, but ......
1st grade doing it tough.
Reserve grade just as bad.
Sorry situation.
No doubt.
Maybe the brains trust should have done something more proactive in the off season to provide contingent plans for the situation we now find ourselves in?

Add Brooks to our team. I only see us avoiding the spoon by outperforming the Dragons... Meh.

Get a Halfback that can actually dig us out of this mess. Then get proper tackling coaches and wressling coaches and toughen our side up.
A quality halves pairing and get rid of sheens pascoe hagi & the bums on the board
I'm on repeat

Back