Stadium Plan

be surprised if we play the bulk of games at CSS in the future, crowds do not attend. The junior academy needs to be built at CSS to capture the juniors for the club.
LO redeveloped will be a big hit for crowds and close to COE. LO also gets plenty of use with junior sport and schute shield etc
A powerful club with new owners and management needs to own the Macarthur region imo. Build it and they will come.

You missed the part where I wrote “in my opinion”

You think current owners give a [This word has been automatically removed]?

no … but you might as well wish for the moon…because Ashfield ain’t selling

Any update on the Cambo stadium upgrade. mentioned earlier? Does the Cambo council give the slightest care for the Wests Tigers?

No, but I'm filthy that Parra,Manly,Sharks and Penrith all kept their Home ground,during the World Cup, but we sacrificed both of ours and gave 1 game to NZ. Do you think Pascoe put up any resistance to losing Campbelltown and Leichhardt?
The toupe doesn’t read the newspapers, probably didn’t know about the World Cup or that our grounds were booked.

no … but you might as well wish for the moon…because Ashfield ain’t selling

Any update on the Cambo stadium upgrade. mentioned earlier? Does the Cambo council give the slightest care for the Wests Tigers?
What are they getting out of owning an incompetent sporting organisation? Surely their money is better invested elsewhere.

It doesn’t cost them anything to run it with NRL payments and sponsorship
Wests Tigers fans need to refuse to spend their hard earned at any affiliated club or business until we see genuine change.

Wests Tigers fans need to refuse to spend their hard earned at any affiliated club or business until we see genuine change.

good luck … in the meantime NRL and sponsors dropping $25m a year when peeps are holding back their $90 memberships

I'd love to know our sponsorship dollars.
Brydens are our major and tip into some of our rivals too. I suspect our deals would be far less lucrative than most of our opponents. Not based on anything other than our prolonged history of losing and our lack of corporate facilities.

No, but I'm filthy that Parra,Manly,Sharks and Penrith all kept their Home ground,during the World Cup, but we sacrificed both of ours and gave 1 game to NZ. Do you think Pascoe put up any resistance to losing Campbelltown and Leichhardt?

Can you think of a better way to attract Wests Magpies/Wests Tigers supporters to our matches.
They are there on the spot and will attend every game at Campbelltown.
No transport worries to and from the ground, less pollution from not having to drive to the ground.
We'll just have to build a larger car park to fit all the happy campers in.
We'll make $$$ from their o'nite parking fee and Wests Tigers/Magpies will go down in history as the 1st NRL club to make a significant contribution to the housing shortage.
If this doesn't attract fanatical WT support, nothin will.
A truly great suggestion member850 👍😊
It pisses you off more when you realise no games were played there. They were only used as training facilities.

I don’t know the answer unless there was some financial compensation for capitulating. I’m sure then Pascoe would have said to the Board let’s run with it.
I have no idea how the grounds were chosen but we weren’t the only club affected.

Reactions: BZN
Back