Starford To’a #253

Yeah it's amazing how players improve when they've got a coach.
After 4 years of players only getting worse we've suddenly got a group of blokes showing improvement. Even freakin' Noffa's improving.
Who knew coaching works hey?
They also have the benefit of getting a bit older and stronger having a bit of experience.
A few of these young guys were thrown in early because of our bad injury toll (and giving players away).

They also have the benefit of getting a bit older and stronger having a bit of experience.
A few of these young guys were thrown in early because of our bad injury toll (and giving players away).
I agree to an extent, but our club didn't identify and develop a single player for the previous 4 years so I have to give some credit to the coaches.

With today's game, he cemented his place in the team. It reminded me of that game when Simona helped us win against the Storm, also at Leichhardt.
Also reminds me of simona with his footwork but also has a mighty fend. Always liked him since we picked him up from the knights. Best game by a way but seems a first grader

One of the most dominant performances I've ever seen. Well done and congrats on 50. Incredible

Reactions: TCL
I said at the start of the season he was our best centre.
Yes, you did, and I didn't agree. I thought he drifted in and out of games and was a bit iffy in defence. He has gotten better every game this year and the last few weeks he has been very good. Tonight he was outstanding and I expect him to continue on in the same vein. I don't think he has shown any weaknesses at all this year, his defence has been outstanding. All he needed was a bit of clean ball to show out in attack. Appears he doesn't even need clean ball, just a half inch. Still only 22. Star!

Back