Sticky Stuart to Coach Tigers in 2011!?!?

alexaki

Just heard on 2GB that in tomorrows Sunday Telegraph - Phil Rothfield that an influential Tigers Board Member is very unhappy that Humprheys extended Sheens till of end of 2011\. He went in to say this board member is looking to oust Sheens at the end of the year and bring in Sticky Stuart to Coach the Tigers in 2011!…If that happens that'll do me!!..I will follow another team...Sticky Stuart is a loser of a man and coach...he has failed at every Coaching posting he has held...Stay away from the Tigers Stuart!...if the Tigers do bring in a new coach for 2011 please be it S. Kearney!

![](http://www.weststigersforum.com/images/fitzy_disagrees.gif)

Ricky Stuart as Tigers coach!!! Never!! I'll burn my jersey's on the street if that happens. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Christ, may as well bring back Ba, Ba. What a joke!!!!!

You guys who have been screaming for Sheens to get sacked think we have it bad now? HA HA HA!!! You guys aint seen nothing yet! Wait till Ricky gets a hold of us!!! I've been saying since 2006 if Tim get's sacked we'll go backwards and here we are GOING BACKWARDS!

You blokes want Sheens gone, and you shall receive.
Hopefully Stuart can bring some players across with him. Maybe Morris and Barrett to help fix the problems in the halves.
Great work by this mystery board member.

yeah but with a plethora of coaches out there that could do soemthing i dont think any of us wanna be stuck with stuart.

just give us folkes or kearney

better change my signature the media must be on the forum too much

We'll lose players, sponsors and fans if Stuart coaches the team. On the bright side….. we'll get a spoon, pretty good swap I say!

How dare he go against emperor sheens! After he gets sheens sacked, he should sack himself for recommending ricky stuart. Give us folkes you goose!

LOL

About time I say, but its probably just more Rothfield BS.

He knows what WTs fans wanna hear, it gives him ratings.

Anyone but Sheens

ricky isnt a bad coach, he took the roosters to 3 straight grand finals, the sharks in 08 were equal first.

hes got a team full of muppets and has a few tigers hand me downs amongst his ranks, with our roster i think he could do the job, every coach has a lean period, i mean look at our maestro 1 finals appearence in 12 years ricky since he started coaching in 02 i think has only missed the finals twice this year will be his 3rd

he wouldnt be my number 1 choice but he would be in the top 3-4

@ron burgandy said:
ricky isnt a bad coach, he took the roosters to 3 straight grand finals, the sharks in 08 were equal first.

hes got a team full of muppets and has a few tigers hand me downs amongst his ranks, with our roster i think he could do the job, every coach has a lean period, i mean look at our maestro 1 finals appearence in 12 years ricky since he started coaching in 02 i think has only missed the finals twice this year will be his 3rd

I'm glad you dont pick who our coach will be.

Well we do have a board that rewarded Sheens with another year for doing suite farcall….

Ron or the board?

The board or ron?

six of one, half a doz the other really

The Tigers will go from the most exciting attacking team in the comp to the most boring if Stuart gets through the front door at Concord. Surely if they're going to look for a new coach, other options will be considered such as Brown, Potter, Jones perhaps…I find it hard to see Stuart being the only guy considered.

Do take into account that Phil Rothfield was the man who wrote this.

@Chris said:
@ron burgandy said:

I'm glad you dont pick who our coach will be.

yeah because sheens has done a great job, i said he wouldnt be my top choice probably 3rd or 4th, what you need to look at is the playing roster he has to work with at the moment, if he hasd our roster i could see him doing good things, like i said he took the roosters to 3 straight grand finals the sharks were equal first in 08 and one game away from the GF. Hes not a bad coach he just has a crap roster to work with

If Stuart becomes coach I will be gone se ya bye bye couldn't take many more years of failure this only strengthens my view this whole club is run by not so smart people.

Latest posts

Members online

Back