Support Justin

I will be cancelling my top tier Fox plan for me and my family
I will only go to the tigers games I can now and only buy merch directly from the club.

The ONLY off field member of the joint venture i have ever respected.

No surprise he has been targeted.

Pascoe should sign for the Pamfers (or Rorters or Donkeys), that should get his deregistration rescinded by Greenturd. Then he needs to chuck an Ivan and refuse to honour his contract and return to WT. Simples.

I'm truly shattered by what has occurred to the game I love. The NRL administration have lost touch with the fans, and with society for that matter given their lack of action towards domestic violence

I hope the Tigers and Pascoe fight this to the end, and take some solace from their press statement which suggests that they will do just that.

Greenberg can go and get….

@ said:
It’s all well and good to claim people are walking away from the game, but does the revenue reflect that presumption? SOO and GF’s still sell out, ratings are good. Seems like a trendy thing to say. Are there enough enough people are walking away for it to even matter to the NRL? I doubt it.

Sadly this is true. Lots of discontentment being expressed, but little action being done to make any real difference to the status quo.

Petition has been set up. Just sharing it for those interested https://www.change.org/p/australian-rugby-league-commission-fire-todd-greenberg

@ said:
Petition has been set up. Just sharing it for those interested https://www.change.org/p/australian-rugby-league-commission-fire-todd-greenberg

Nearly 1100 already.

Greenturd has to go.

Pascoe for NRL CEO, that'll funk 'em.

@ said:
@ said:
Boy oh boy. 1500 people.

Started at 500, goes up incrementally as a psychological booster. “We can get there”

Sounds good. There's Sharks supporters signing the petition too, (Personally I think Flanno should be driven out of the game, along with the Green Turd himself)

@ said:
@ said:
Question, how long is the deregistration for?

Thats a good question dave and I dont think ive seen it mentioned in any of the articles Ive read on it.
Makes you wonder how difficult will the NRL make re-registering for him again if he gets to that point wether its with us or some other club?

Yeah, I mean if he's only out for a year, well then we can just get him back surely. Seems like a massive reaction from the NRL a tad harsh given what it was about.

For the penalties to be this harsh the NRL must have some very solid evidence.

Hopefully we can get a reduction in the cap penalty at the very least.

Is it possible to contact /support Justin on a personal email address , obviously he can't reply from his WT's one

@ said:
For the penalties to be this harsh the NRL must have some very solid evidence.

Hopefully we can get a reduction in the cap penalty at the very least.

That's my thinking also at the moment.
They must have some very solid evidence to hit not only us but Justin with these harsh penalties. Find out in due course once appeal has been lodged, I guess..

Just sent an /email letter to the NRL

I've had an idea …..lets send a piece of WT's gear we have to the NRL as a protest , doesn't have to be a jersey , can be a stubby cooler , keyring , sock

What's the address ??

Anyone want to get this idea on facebook

Lets bombard them with crap ....let them pay the excess dumping bills with JJ Richards

I don't care what 'evidence' they think they have on us, the alleged over expenditure is for a period a couple of years in the future.

They are sentencing us because they have proof that we are going to break the cap? That's bull manure.!!

Forget Jason Taylor, where's that dog Cleary been in all this. He better not be involved, imagine the retributions on him if he supplied some of this "evidence".

@ said:
I don't care what 'evidence' they think they have on us, the alleged over expenditure is for a period a couple of years in the future.

They are sentencing us because they have proof that we are going to break the cap? That's bull manure.!!

Forget Jason Taylor, where's that dog Cleary been in all this. He better not be involved, imagine the retributions on him if he supplied some of this "evidence".

Exactly right. We are getting punished for a possible payment in the future. Cameron Smith got profit for a testimonial match that was outside the salary cap apparently and he's not even retiring!!

I've been pissed off all day. Even doing all they said we are still under the cap!!

This is one the where I wish we could swear on this site haha

@ said:
Just sent an /email letter to the NRL

I've had an idea …..lets send a piece of WT's gear we have to the NRL as a protest , doesn't have to be a jersey , can be a stubby cooler , keyring , sock

What's the address ??

Anyone want to get this idea on facebook

Lets bombard them with crap ....let them pay the excess dumping bills with JJ Richards

It will just come out of our cap!

Members online

Back