THE AMBUSH - Show Your Stripes..

Also @cochise what was the club's response to the demands given from the fan forum earlier in the season? Have they made progress on the feedback or ignored everything?

Reactions: BZN
Mate, great informative session. Great idea having him on.

Did anyone get any names who are contracted long term through the pathways?

Interesting to hear some are locked up possibly 5 years.

Good to hear fulton in discussion with pathways.

Really need more information seasions like this.

Mate, great informative session. Great idea having him on.

Did anyone get any names who are contracted long term through the pathways?

Interesting to hear some are locked up possibly 5 years.

Good to hear fulton in discussion with pathways.

Really need more information seasions like this.
I have had the discussion about the players signed long term previously and was told that all the guys they want are signed to 3-5 year contracts.

I have had the discussion about the players signed long term previously and was told that all the guys they want are signed to 3-5 year contracts.

That's pretty awesome I think.

Hopefully Lachlan Galvin and heath Mason.

No wonder they seem keen on the club.

It seems the Wests Magpies club next to the ground didnt have space for you to hold your meeting? so you had to go elsewhere.
Hey Cochise!!! You didn't answer the question I posed in my prev. post and I'm disappointed 😥.
You're not avoiding me are you? :unsure:.

Hey Cochise!!! You didn't answer the question I posed in my prev. post and I'm disappointed 😥.
You're not avoiding me are you? :unsure:.
When we were planning our first event in Campbelltown we tried to hold it at Wests Sports but they kept putting roadblocks in the way. The Beer Shed were very accommodating so we have held our events there.

When we were planning our first event in Campbelltown we tried to hold it at Wests Sports but they kept putting roadblocks in the way. The Beer Shed were very accommodating so we have held our events there.
Got any idea why Wests would put roadblocks in the way?

Just don't think they were interested in having us there, which is disappointing as I think we would draw a really big crowd there.
Ok...assuming if what you think is the case, got any idea why they weren't interested?

Ok...assuming if what you think is the case, got any idea why they weren't interested?
To be honest, they are really busy on gamedays and probably feel that they don't need our event to draw a crowd. We had a similar response with the Orange Grove when we spoke to them, I understand that.

To be honest, they are really busy on gamedays and probably feel that they don't need our event to draw a crowd. We had a similar response with the Orange Grove when we spoke to them, I understand that.
Do you think there is a chance that the Wests Magpies Club didnt want you as you would obviously be representing Wests TIGERS, in an area that would probably still have heavily split loyalty between Wests Magpies and Wests Tigers, and they felt having you there would be more hassle than it was worth to them?

Do you think there is a chance that the Wests Magpies Club didnt want you as you would obviously be representing Wests TIGERS, in an area that would probably still have heavily split loyalty between Wests Magpies and Wests Tigers, and they felt having you there would be more hassle than it was worth to them?
Mate I think you are twisting this abit lol

I don't thinks so, they have seemed to have distanced themselves from both Wests Tigers and Wests Magpies in my opinion. Wests Magpies have also distanced themselves from Campbelltown having moved their homeground to Lidcombe.

I don't thinks so, they have seemed to have distanced themselves from both Wests Tigers and Wests Magpies in my opinion. Wests Magpies have also distanced themselves from Campbelltown having moved their homeground to Lidcombe.
Yes. I think both wests Ashfield and the tigers have distanced themselves from the wider Macarthur region in general

Yes. I think both wests Ashfield and the tigers have distanced themselves from the wider Macarthur region in general
Hopefully increasing the amount of game to 5 next season will help that.

Back