THE AMBUSH - Show Your Stripes..

Please pass on my thanks for his resilience. To last 11 years at a club run by total morons , he’s got to be in the grand final for the most tolerant blokes in footy. He couldn’t pull up a grubber in the in-goals to save his life, but he’s more chance of doing that than Wests Tigers are of signing a quality replacement half. I always hated Manly with a passion as it was how I was brought up, but I might think I like them more than the ‘Tigers under Pascoe’ now that he’s going there. He puts his head where many halves wouldn’t dangle their feet, the kind of player other players appreciate.
While I have had my issues with some of his play over the years, I do genuinely like the guy from the times I have met him. Our chat will focus on the positive aspects of his time at the club for the most part.

Please pass on my thanks for his resilience. To last 11 years at a club run by total morons , he’s got to be in the grand final for the most tolerant blokes in footy. He couldn’t pull up a grubber in the in-goals to save his life, but he’s more chance of doing that than Wests Tigers are of signing a quality replacement half. I always hated Manly with a passion as it was how I was brought up, but I might like them more than the ‘Tigers under Pascoe’ now that he’s going there. He puts his head where many halves wouldn’t dangle their feet, the kind of player other players appreciate.
Luke needs to thank the club for letting him go and apologise to the fans for putting up with his output. His tenure here has been bloody awful.
Not all his fault, but I won’t remember him here fondly at all.

Be interesting if he actually fronts after signing with Manly for next year. He strikes me as a really nice kid who sadly was a average no7, but as average as he was he was still close to our best back and that says something about how poor our recruitment has been.

Round 18 event update!
Join us in The Lounge at Wests Ashfield on Saturday from 4pm to hear from Wests Tigers player, Luke Brooks, and to watch the boys take on the North Queensland Cowboys on the big screen!
Half-price pizza and discounted tap beers from kick-off until half-time!
A great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1687906858112.jpg
    FB_IMG_1687906858112.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi @cochise keep up the great work. Whilst I'm in Qld, it is great to hear podcasts from them like your recent one with Mathew Betsey.

Just wondering whether you had that follow-up meeting with Justin Pascoe after the member/fan forum a couple of months ago and any outcomes from it?

Hi @cochise keep up the great work. Whilst I'm in Qld, it is great to hear podcasts from them like your recent one with Mathew Betsey.

Just wondering whether you had that follow-up meeting with Justin Pascoe after the member/fan forum a couple of months ago and any outcomes from it?
One of the member of our group has had the follow up meeting with Justin, he has agreed to sit down and do an interview with us and we hope to get that done soon.

One of the member of our group has had the follow up meeting with Justin, he has agreed to sit down and do an interview with us and we hope to get that done soon.
Thanks for the quick reply @cochise , that's great, hopefully he doesn't ask to vet the questions, especially around the structure of the football department.

Back