THE AMBUSH - Show Your Stripes..

Grow up zig
Don't act like a victim then

...... The loser from the jungle was probably me...I get the blame for all the bad s##t on here.......

😭😭😭😭
It was supposed to be humour....arent we allowed to try and by happy while all the crap is going on that we cant do a thing about,we just have to try and survive...

While i agree with the gist of what you're saying, its still 1 1/2 hours from strathfield station to ctown according to google, and thats assuming you live in strathfield or walking distance of the station. Plenty of people have to catch buses into the city to get onto the line to go back out west, thats another half hour at least. Im not trying to come across ass uppity, ive caught the train just to watch trials in the past.. We start winning and the people will come from everywhere ..
Nope it's 1hr 3 minutes (59 mins to Leumeah) and then 5 minute walk.

Not having a go at you and at the end people are going to do what they feel comfortable doing, but inner west and city people have a perception that CSS is very far which is false.

This isn't a Magpie vs Balmain debate or south west vs inner west debate, just a confusion as to why there is this widespread belief which is wrong.

As for your other point, stable home grounds and winning goes hand in hand. Anyone who thinks playing out of 5 home grounds a year isn't in a way contributing to our crappy performances is lying to themselves.

While i agree with the gist of what you're saying, its still 1 1/2 hours from strathfield station to ctown according to google, and thats assuming you live in strathfield or walking distance of the station. Plenty of people have to catch buses into the city to get onto the line to go back out west, thats another half hour at least. Im not trying to come across ass uppity, ive caught the train just to watch trials in the past.. We start winning and the people will come from everywhere ..
But it's not necessarily all about where fans are travelling from today to watch Our Team play @Kaito
It's also about planning for the future and where a lot of our future fans will be located.
There is massive expansion happening currently around the Campbelltown area generally and that will mean a massive amount of young kids and their parents becoming new local Wests Tigers Fanatics.

Nope it's 1hr 3 minutes (59 mins to Leumeah) and then 5 minute walk.

Not having a go at you and at the end people are going to do what they feel comfortable doing, but inner west and city people have a perception that CSS is very far which is false.

This isn't a Magpie vs Balmain debate or south west vs inner west debate, just a confusion as to why there is this widespread belief which is wrong.

As for your other point, stable home grounds and winning goes hand in hand. Anyone who thinks playing out of 5 home grounds a year isn't in a way contributing to our crappy performances is lying to themselves.
Made to feel Ctown is a country town sometimes. It’s no further than Penrith. You think out of towners have an issue traveling to Penrith watching their team these days?

Nope it's 1hr 3 minutes (59 mins to Leumeah) and then 5 minute walk

True, dont know why i googled ctown

Agree with that absolutly, well said ..

But it's not necessarily all about where fans are travelling from today to watch Our Team play @Kaito
It's also about planning for the future and where a lot of our future fans will be located.
There is massive expansion happening currently around the Campbelltown area generally and that will mean a massive amount of young kids and their parents becoming new local Wests Tigers Fanatics.

Love it ... Ctown deserves as much

Reactions: BZN
G'day Cochise, directly opposite the COE there's a park an oval a tennis and netball courts, all combined the whole site would be equal or maybe larger than the commbank site,
I'm sure someone at the WT would have looked and thought of it as a potential new Stadium site, do you know if there has been any discussions about this before.

it seems like an ideal site being right next to the COE.
Cintra Park..played a lot of school footy there
Never been discussed id guess due to it being a few kms from another huge stadium

I never realised the park went all the way to the bay...after all this time

The map is accurate but the projects mentioned therein aren't i forgot to mention.. They only recently opened up walkways to the bay from loftus street side, private area before ...

I never realised the park went all the way to the bay...after all this time
I dont know anything about Cintra park,but for many of us that are out of town members would like to see A HOME BASE,and I know LO ,CSS are always mentioned etc etc...
I do love old LO as I do Campbo stad,but from what I see and how the NRL is developing,the greater area of investment would be CSS and the Macarthur areas,its got to be a booming location and breeding ground for juniors....just my opinion and I havent lived in the City for years and years,,some of you guys would have a much better view than I....BUT WE NEED A HOME GROUND....;)(y)

I dont know anything about Cintra park,but for many of us that are out of town members would like to see A HOME BASE,and I know LO ,CSS are always mentioned etc etc...
I do love old LO as I do Campbo stad,but from what I see and how the NRL is developing,the greater area of investment would be CSS and the Macarthur areas,its got to be a booming location and breeding ground for juniors....just my opinion and I havent lived in the City for years and years,,some of you guys would have a much better view than I....BUT WE NEED A HOME GROUND....;)(y)

I agree TT, The WT should know that they will be heavily dependant on this region for their success, and so, an eventual permanent homeground must be in or close to this region.

I agree TT, The WT should know that they will be heavily dependant on this region for their success, and so, an eventual permanent homeground must be in or close to this region.
I feel the same, though I don’t think it would be fair to abandon Leichhardt permanently. 8-4 split seems the way to go. The less games at Leichhardt, the more special they become imo.

Latest posts

Members online

Back