THE BOARD - Tell them what you think of their performance, now!

Can I just point out that what we witnessed yesterday was a massive powerplay by the chairman of the Holman Barnes group.
While he remains in power nothing has changed.
The board, the CEO, the whole kit and kaboodle will be there at his whim until he decides he isn't happy again. He is more powerful now than ever.
You all thought you removed Keyser Soze, but once again he has fooled you all.
The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he did not exist.

Contrary to most others belief, I honestly think Hagi and Pascoe had their heart in the right place.
Yes they made plenty of decisions which turned out to be bad decisions, who doesn’t ?
It doesn’t matter who is running a club, they are destined to make good and bad decisions.
In saying that I am happy Shane Richardson is now involved. He has a proven track record of success within rugby league clubs he’s been involved with and has a strong emphasis on junior development which I believe needs to be the major focus for Wests Tigers to become successful.
I could have my heart in the right place while attempting to pilot an Airbus A380, but that does mean I should be flying one.

Why the need to have to get a quote from Elias immediately after they were sacked still confounds me. Why are we still hearing from these fossils from the 80’s?
Listening to that imbecile whine about ......well it's hard to work out wtf he's whining about between all the butchering of sayings and cliches, hurt my ears this morning.

Jeez just read Lee's response. What is with these egotistical leaders who think everything evolves around them. Yes the review might not have been the most professional but to say they had no chance to discuss the review is mute. Being apart of the hierachy with two.wooden spoons, mutiple bottom 4 placings, bad football department decisions regularly and a penchant for more leaks than the Titanic.

Best thing that has happened to this club to be honest. Now let the football department get on with it without cpnstant meddling fron the CEO and board.

It just reinforces my opinion that Lee saw himself as the most important person at the club
100%. Overseeing two wooden spoons, 3 coaches and multiple failings on and off the field.

No offence but the team getting flogged 72-0 and then the fans going ballistic isnt a knee jerk reaction. It was the culmination of years of incompetence.

100%. Overseeing two wooden spoons, 3 coaches and multiple failings on and off the field.

No offence but the team getting flogged 72-0 and then the fans going ballistic isnt a knee jerk reaction. It was the culmination of years of incompetence.
You’re being very generous leaving it at a year.

He’s going to need a tonne of help.
If he gets through season 2024, he will be exhausted, but stronger. I hope he rests up over the break because next year will likely be the toughest he has ever endured professionally.
I still can’t fully blame him if it goes belly up. It’s the toddler with car keys thing.

Back