THE BOARD - Tell them what you think of their performance, now!

Lee repeatedly said he was only in the position at the behest of the owners, and yet is upset when he is no longer required
Lee (and Pascoe) both said they are accountable. Accountability comes with consequences.
Lee expected the board consult with him re the review. Lee didn’t need to consult with the head of football/head coach re a new recruitment manager (pot calling the kettle black)
Lee complained about the board leak promoting the changes, yet he had a few drinks with Pascoe and two journalists (Chammas and read ??)🤦‍♂️.
Lee suggested there was conflicts of interest being on two boards, but no issues with being major sponsor and chair.
Lee and Pascoe has overseen multiple short term changes of directions/coaches etc and the payout of millions of dollars but told every 6 months we are heading in the right direction
IT WAS TIME

He can’t complain when someone leaks something that doesnt suit him … when he has leaked things himself many times previously to try to control the narrative …

Talks about honour … how many coaches have had his “full support” one week and then gone the next ? It’s a two way street right?

I do respect his comments abot Nofo… he is seemingly a friend of the guy … assume that would have been a difficult message to deliver publicly … but he is doing it for the right reasons…

Lee repeatedly said he was only in the position at the behest of the owners, and yet is upset when he is no longer required
Lee (and Pascoe) both said they are accountable. Accountability comes with consequences.
Lee expected the board consult with him re the review. Lee didn’t need to consult with the head of football/head coach re a new recruitment manager (pot calling the kettle black)
Lee complained about the board leak promoting the changes, yet he had a few drinks with Pascoe and two journalists (Chammas and read ??)🤦‍♂️.
Lee suggested there was conflicts of interest being on two boards, but no issues with being major sponsor and chair.
Lee and Pascoe has overseen multiple short term changes of directions/coaches etc and the payout of millions of dollars but told every 6 months we are heading in the right direction
IT WAS TIME
Re the recruitment of Fulton, Lee is just one director. How do you know it wasn't the other directors taking that path? Lee was the only one who would front the cameras and back the board decision. It doesn't mean he made the decision.

I honestly don't see Lee as the problem here. He's only been there 3 years. He was just the most visible.

I haven't seen one fan disappointed with this decision. Lee acting like it's rocked the club.
Rocked us into happiness.

There are a few unhappy campers at the moment but it is a very small minority imho.If the club is doing the right thing should be obvious in about 3/ 4 years time as it will take a while to start to get decent results.Old buggers like me could well have dropped off the perch by the time we have improved sufficiently to make us all happy.
I am an optimist in that i believe we have reached the nadir of our existence and things should improve by the end of 2025.WT will become one of the biggest clubs in the NRL,keep the faith

Love Lee's comments today...

All last three years it's been 'pascoe has nothing to do with football operations'.

Now, he's crucial to Benji and the success of football operations.

I assume he was also crucial to the other 6 or so coaches that have been appointed under Pascoe.

Boy, what is Benji going to do without Pascoe?
Mr flip flop

Watching the presser. No reason to think Richo won’t be here long term.
You sure about that?
His only deflection was when asked if he'd commit long term.
I got the impression he'll jump to the Easts Tigers if they're admitted to the NRL.

Interesting to hear Lee on the Radio this morning....
I've been non decisive on Lee or Pascoe... I see the same sh*t everyone else does....
But I've also been seeing the same over and over (In one form or another) for as long as I care to remember...

Which leaves me with the question - Is it them?
And don't get me wrong, It may well be...
But these problems have been here as long as the club has, And those 2 haven't.

I feel with the change in the way the media runs now, 24hr gossip channels etc.
(Even Sheens mentioned he was surprised how much it had changed in his 10 years away)
That we feel it's worse now than it was, But maybe it's just more scrutinised - By More Journos -
With no physical papers selling and much less to talk about.... The media cycle seems keen to conjure up a catastrophe somewhere every other day.

But what he said this morning, (and I'd have to listen again)
mentioning that those remaining had already been leaking to the media and were looking to flush out alternate sponsors already - Also mentioned somewhere that the majority owners of the Football 'Don't' really regard it in their day to day operations (Or some such)
- This I have felt for some time.... I've been hearing how loaded the Wests Group are for an eternity - But I don't feel that translates to the NRL club? (Maybe it's just me)

While we're all busy here laughing at Haircuts and Hats and rejoice at their removal
- Maybe they're just (Another set of) Fall guys to remove the focus from the real issue.
I hope you listened to Richo’s press conference. Seems you’re easily fooled by bullshit.

How about when he was asked if Sheens would be brought back to the club. No sugar coating, no umming and ahhing. Just a flat out no. Damn 😅

Richo said all the right things. Really impressive start.

I found his statements about the future of the club being at Camden/Campbelltown region really interesting.
That's the way it's going to go.

Leichhardt conoisuers may be a tad disappointed with the direction the club takes post review.

Strategy wise our future lies in the south west.

No doubt.

The ole dinosaurs kept Jurassic Park alive.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back