The great home ground debate thread

I think the Roosters played like that as they didn't want to face the Titans on another road game. Well looks like it will be an awesome atmosphere on saturday night but will look pretty stupid if we end up losing and going out in the first week. I still have faith we can beat them but would much rather be playing warriors or manly.

Roosters were crap tonight and it looks like Myles will be out
They have been crap for the past few weeks too!

easy picking!

What a joke. My boss is a big Roosters fan and is a brilliant footy mind, and he can't believe we'd move our game. It's bloody rediculous.

I'd much rather be playing them at Leichhardt than the SFS. I bet they are cheering right now.

You know what who cares….

If Wests Tigers are good enough it won't matter who where or when....

but carry on....it's halarious...

hear that? thats the sound of every nrl fan in australia lauging and every roosters fan cheering. :brick:

@Golden said:
thats right where on the road!

Obviously English isnt your first language…........but we are.......oh bugger it,i would be wasting my time.

Go the Tigerrrrrsss!!!

Geo I do agree there I just hate the fact we arnt rewarded at all for finishing in the top 4

The incompetence of Steven Humpries is there for all to see. He should publicly apologise to players and fans or better yet resign.

Playing any of our home games in the eastern suburbs is outrageous, but playing a semi final in the Eastern Suburbs is unforgivable.

@simonthetiger said:
@Golden said:

Obviously English isnt your first language…........but we are.......oh bugger it,i would be wasting my time.

Go the Tigerrrrrsss!!!

And please expain to me what word was not in *english* or did you want a capital T on thats?

ooops I just forgot the fullstop!! oh I forgot again! oh well

spray their dressing sheds with a hose
cut off the hot water
release a bunch of rats in there

anything to make them feel like they're not welcome at the WSFS!

Tigers management is a joke who plays a home game at the oppositions venue stuff the money judas we are a laughing stock. It was obvious the roosters weren't trying. All games should be played same time in last round where results can be manipulated

@Dallas Field Goal said:
The incompetence of Steven Humpries is there for all to see. He should publicly apologise to players and fans or better yet resign.

Playing any of our home games in the eastern suburbs is outrageous, but playing a semi final in the Eastern Suburbs is unforgivable.

And if Wests win? Infront of 40,000 fans? where 20,000 of those would have missed if the game was played at Leichhardt and Campbelltown? Humphrey's will be showered with praise on making such a wise decision if Wests walk away victors next Saturday night.

Like Geo stated, if you're good enouygh, you should be able to win anywhere. Without trying to comapre it or draw comparison to 2005, did the Tigers win every one of their finals matches away from Leichhardt and Campbelltown? Umm, yes they did. Why? Because they proved to be the better team.

Best way to ensure Wests Tigers have the advantage is to out number the Easts fans with bums on seats. Simple as that!!

Carn' Wests!!!

@Golden said:
@simonthetiger said:
@Golden said:

Go the Tigerrrrrsss!!!

And please expain to me what word was not in *english* or did you want a capital T on thats?

ooops I just forgot the fullstop!! oh I forgot again! oh well

Ur a whining muppet thast never posts unless its to put the boot in…..and your grammar is like a five yer old...thats two reasons not to rate you.

FTR...where,and we're have two different meanings.
\
\
Cheers.

@Geo. said:
You know what who cares….

If Wests Tigers are good enough it won't matter who where or when....

but carry on....it's halarious...

Agreed, well put Geo.

At this stage of the year it is as much about turning up mentally no matter where you play.

:laughing: this is just getting better….

I wonder if those upset with the game not being at Leichhardt or Cambo will be fronting at the WestsSFS to cheer their guts out.....

Back