The Lurker says “tense times at the Tigers “

@willow Fair call but the poster who's attracting the negative comments is annoying me and I'm guessing he's annoying a lot of other forum members too. He's been on the forum for 'five minutes' yet is picking up people in passive aggressive fashion for the most innocuous comments imaginable.

@Geo said in [The Lurker says “tense times at the Tigers “](/post/1059208) said:
@matchball said in [The Lurker says “tense times at the Tigers “](/post/1059190) said:
The Lurker is a gossip column. That's why no real name is attached to the columns.
He/She can write anything without tarnishing their name.
It's clickbait for those who love behind the scenes drama.

I class this as satire. Not journalism.

She's name is Dean Ritchie..There It's out there

P.s. If our players are reading and distracted by he likes of the lurker and anyone else..welll...

Correct, and he’s a complete imbecile. With the exception of Crawley the worst NRL journalist imo (Weidler a close third)

@coivtny said in [The Lurker says “tense times at the Tigers “](/post/1059384) said:
@willow Fair call but the poster who's attracting the negative comments is annoying me and I'm guessing he's annoying a lot of other forum members too. He's been on the forum for 'five minutes' yet is picking up people in passive aggressive fashion for the most innocuous comments imaginable.

And I will put a stop to that if it continues.

Back