The spoon

Titans had a bloke sent off with half hour to go and fought their guts out to ensure they don’t get the spoon.
Wish our mob had the same fight in them.
I saw fight in our team today. I just don’t see ability or talent. Hard to be too critical for that of the side that played. That’s on the club and it’s leaders

Well it's the worst in OUR club's history. Hopefully there are better times ahead.
It must be close to the worst period in any nrl clubs history.

I suppose we could trip the light fandango and jag second last next year but the spoon for the year after and beyond.

But realistically I think there is little to no hope with the conga line of muppets in control of this club. Everything they touch they fek up.

We don’t stand a chance.

They’ve lied to us for years with all their stupid promises.

My dog could have got the same result as the entire wests tigers board and management this year. If they’d stayed away from the club altogether, we’d be equal to or better off on the table.

That’s fact, not even speculating. That’s how bad or useless these people are.

Settle in for 5 more years of spoon. This year will one day be known as the golden era , the good times.

We can sing all kumbyah with Pascoe around the white elephant COE.

Last edited:
I saw fight in our team today. I just don’t see ability or talent. Hard to be too critical for that of the side that played. That’s on the club and it’s leaders
If I’m looking for a positive in a really crappy year, we have been in more close games than the quality of our roster should allow for. Hats off to a few players like Joffa and Laurie who don’t stop trying.

If I’m looking for a positive in a really crappy year, we have been in more close games than the quality of our roster should allow for. Hats off to a few players like Joffa and Laurie who don’t stop trying.
You need ability in the people around the club to make these guys smarter and better players.

People need to keep improving. Everyone at the club needs to keep improving.

You need ability in the people around the club to make these guys smarter and better players.

People need to keep improving. Everyone at the club needs to keep improving.
I think we just sign some real unintelligent players who aren’t necessarily going to get much smarter.

Pascoe Sheens and the entire board should do a lap of dishonour at Leichhardt next week as i am sure that would mean a packed ground (bring your own eggs)
Wonder what this years internal review will uncover?

Wonder what this years internal review will uncover?
You should know the drill:

A) physios are always sacked, no matter what.

B) all of the “bad people” who got everything wrong and are responsible for the clubs evils have been let go or sacked

C) We had a good development year

D) A billion marquees lining up for unders

E) Best board and management in NRL history.

F) Spoon caused by NRL officials as well.

G) Everything will be Ok, finals next year and free love to all.

World peace.

Latest posts

Back